E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > help!! clutch vibrating at a stop in neutral

01-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
nelnelxd
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i

help!! clutch vibrating at a stop in neutral

After filling my tires with the proper air pressure today, i realized my clutch had a vibrating feeling when i was turning on the car. I had the clutch pedal fully pressed down to the floor and in neutral. I quickly turned off the car and turned it back on which helped a little bit. The vibration was not as aggressive but it was still there. Afterwards i tried pressing in the clutch all the way down at neutral at a stop light and still felt it.I tried to turn it off and on again but was still vibrating slightly (same amount as second time). When i got home I turned off the car for maybe 15 minutes and turned it back on and the vibrations stopped completely. I had a clutch replacement by BMW due to a manufacturing defect about one month ago, and didn't experience any problems with the car till now.

I was wondering if anyone would know what this problem could possibly be and if it could be related to the clutch replacement? I am worried because BMW only offers 1 clutch replacement for free. I tried searching but the problems were not exactly the same as other posters because i only feel this vibration feeling in neutral and only when the clutch is pressed all the way in.
Appreciate 0