BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-21-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

OFFICIAL Euro Dyne Announcement: ED HQ Broken Into

To All Valued Euro Dyne Clients:

It is sad to be the bearer of bad news. But over the previous weekend, Euro Dyne's warehouse was mysteriously broken into. There is an investigation that is currently in process. Notable items that were stolen was a set of DPE ST-10 Forged Wheels in 20x8.5's and 20x9.5's with Matte Black centers and Double Step Lips. Inventory is being rechecked to see what other items have been displaced.

If anyone can point us to the right direction in finding these wheels, a handsome reward will be given personally by me. You can contact us immediately at 909-869-8007 between the hours of 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Mondays to Fridays. Please be on the look out for anyone trying to make a sale of these wheels. These are one off custom design wheels that would only directly fit on E38 and E39 chassis vehicles. Running hubrings to make these fit in E9X M, E60, and E34 can also happen. So for those owners of cars mentioned, please be even more keen if someone is trying to sell you these stolen goods.

Just in case the person who do have these wheels in your possession is reading this announcement, you can kindly return them to us and prosecution will not be pushed forward. We just want back what is rightfully ours. Yes the times are tough nowadays, but theft is not the answer.

And because of these recent events, Euro Dyne is under the most strict policy that walk ins or people with intent to do local pick ups can only come in between 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Mondays to Fridays. No more welcome mat for those who want to come in earlier or later than the said hours. Please no more requests as well for special appointments during the weekend.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jo Cajita
Internet Sales Director

Euro Dyne
4020 Valley Blvd Suite 101
Walnut, CA 91789
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2009, 09:33 PM   #2
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

these are some images of the wheels displaced:

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 02:01 AM   #3
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

Take a good look at craigslist. Both Nor-Cal and So-Cal stolen rims always come up for cheap there! Best of luck finding them.

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0