E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > International Autos, Milwaukee

06-13-2006, 07:23 PM   #1
Krockit
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 03 Boxster

Thumbs up International Autos, Milwaukee

These guys get two big thumbs up for the whole experience. Order process, Fair dealings, delivering on promises, delivering the car when they promised and taking care of problems immediately.

My 330i was delivered with a bad Logic 7 amp, discovered by them in the prep stage. International Autos wanted to get the car on the May books so my salesman, Dave Westphal, asked if I would take the car and they would install new amp in one week. They threw in an alloy "track" pedal set to sweeten the deal and I couldn't refuse. Amp and pedals were installed perfectly but the cockpit was left less than clean. They offered a no charge complete interior and exterior detailing to compensate. IA also installed a new set of mats as one was unraveling on the edge. Now that's service. No arguing, no BS, they just wanted a happy customer and they got one.

Hats off to Dave, Tim in service, and the mechs who fixed the radio and installed the pedals for great service after the sale. Milwaukee, you can trade with these guys in full confidence.

Thanks to everyone at IA for a great buying experience, even though there was a speed bump or three. Oh yeah, and the car is a stone blast....

Keith Hagen
And no, I don't work there!
Ordered- 4/6, Pro#- 4/8, Vin#- 4/15, Build date- 4/17, Completion date- 4/25, At port- 5/2, Loaded @ Bremerhaven- 5/4, on the water- 5/5, docked NYC- 5/18, Docked SC and released to carrier- 5/23, arrived Milwaukee -5/25! YEAH BROTHER! Drove it home- 5/31

330i SG/Beige 6MT, ZSP, ZPP, Comfort Access, Htd seats, Sirius, 35% tint.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
namebrandon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

A few years ago we purchased a used Corolla we thought would be a trusty car to drive into the ground over the next 10 years. Good plan on paper, but we quickly learned that not all Toyota's are created equally.

Having had enough, we decided to look into purchasing a certified pre-owned 328xi offered for sale at a number of dealerships. After a brief (but good) experience in Naperville with Bill Jacobs, we called up IA Milwaukee and spoke to their sales manager Dan Jansen about a car they had in inventory.

We were impressed and intrigued enough to drive all the way up there to look at the vehicle and meet with Dan and his team. When we arrived, Dan was a bit busy but a very competent CA, Jerome, helped us out, showed us the vehicle and took us out on a quick drive. After some discussion with Jerome, Dan came back and we told him what we wanted for a trade-in value, and for a purchase price. After about 5 minutes of what I wouldn't even call haggling (more of a back-and-forth Q&A session) we hit a number that made us all happy. No sneaky, underhanded tactics, no treat-you-like-a-child down-talking, just a fair and honest deal the entire way through.

We were then handed off to the finance / business people, and were out the door in another hour. On the way out Jerome offered to show my wife how to pair her cell phone up with the car, and gave us a few pointers, and we were on our way.

I've purchased 5 cars before this, and I can easily say working with IA Milwaukee was an enjoyable experience. It's refreshing to be treated with honesty and respect, and I would certainly make the 70 mile trek back up there for the next vehicle (though hopefully not any time soon!)
Appreciate 0