BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
Citizen Z
Alpine Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i AW Sport

FS: 2004 Mazda 3s Hatcback

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I bought this car new in August, 2004 and it has right around 40,000 miles. The warranty period is over since the original warranty was 3 years/40,000 miles. I replaced it with a BMW 135i; it was just time to step up to the next level of performance. Though I'm being hyper critical, I'd describe the Black Mica paint and body as in fair condition with a few dings and a longish scrape along the rear passenger fender and on the rear bumper. The interior is good with slightly more wear on the driver's seat than any of the others and some marks on the rear bench seat fabric. I've been moderately obsessive about maintaining the interior so other than the worn out carpet, it looks pretty good.

Options are as follows:
Xenon High Intensity Discharge projector headlights
Anti-Lock Breaking System
Side Curtain Airbags
Cruise control with steering wheel controls
Power windows, locks, mirrors
Tilt/Telescopic steering wheel
Aftermarket stereo
Short shift kit with OEM shift knob (stock look, slick shifting feel)
AEM CAI
Magnaflow Cat-back exhaust (very burbly, no drone)
Progress Technology rear sway bar
Rota 18" forged wheels
225/45R18 Hankook Rainsport Tires AAA traction new in March.

The car has a 2.3L I4 engine with a 5 speed manual transmission and puts out a realistic 147hp and torque closer to 160 lbft. Of course its dependent on each individual driving style but I typically get 21/22mpg city with as good as 31mpg on the highway if I keep it under 70mph. These numbers vary from the EPA because you can get much better gas mileage by following some good driving tips. On the other hand I got 17mpg city once and after driving from Munich to Frankfurt, Germany on the autobahn at 115mph, I only got 22mpg. :thumbup:

This car is currently in zip code 65584. Having never sold a car over the internet before we will have to communicate over the phone to solidify the closing details. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll have you call me on my cell phone or arrange a meeting in person.

Kelly Blue Book puts the car's value at $10,900 so thats where I'll start for pricing. Offers welcome.

I'll have some pictures up later today.

Fastness: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252727
Appreciate 0