BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-02-2008, 03:11 AM   #1
Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

Introductory pricing on NEW aFe intake for 335, 135 & 535 @ Bimmer Performance Store

Hi everyone.

aFe released today the new 51-11472 and 54-11472 for the 335, 135 & 535. We have 10 on order and they are due to start shipping to authorized dealers on Monday 8/04/08. If everything goes as planned we will start shipping to our customers on Tuesday the 5th.

We are an authorized dealer of aFe products and buy direct from the manufacturer. To kick off this new product we are offering low introductory pricing and free shipping. You can find the new intake in our catalog here.

aFe offers their intakes with either a Pro Dry filter or the original high-quality oiled filter. So, which one is better. The newer Pro Dry filter has become aFe's most popular option. Check out the info on the Pro Dry filter below.

aFe Pro Dry Replacement Filters feature:
  • Oil-free 2-layer synthetic media
  • Increased air flow upto 50% for better performance
  • Increases horsepower & torque
  • Improces Fuel economy
  • 99.4% efficient** for excellent protection
  • Wire mesh for structural integrity & quality
  • Convenient quick & easy cleaning

CHOOSE A BETTER OIL-FREE FILTER
advanced FLOW engineering offers you a better choice of oil-free filters: New Pro Dry S synthetic dry-media filters. Pro Dry S filters use a revolutionary two-ply synthetic material that is functionally superior to traditional paper media and single-ply synthetic, and easy to service. Pro Dry S dry-media filters increase airflow providing improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy with 99.4%* filtration efficiency. Perhaps the greatest benefit of new Pro Dry S filters is the convenience of servicing these oil-free filters. To clean a Pro Dry S filter lightly tap it on the ground, vacuum it, or wash with soap and water. Solvents and oiling are not necessary. Pro Dry S dry-media filters by aFe are now available on all of our popular air intake systems for gas and diesel trucks, SUVs, and cars. Replacement Pro Dry S filters for all air intake systems are also available and sold individually.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Bob

Bimmer Performance Store
Appreciate 0