BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
Mike@BPS
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

Thumbs up Hello 1 Addicts from Bimmer Performance Store

Hello to everyone, I am happy to announce that we have added some products for the 1 series to our online catalog, and we will be adding more as they become available. Founded in 2005 and based in Camarillo, CA, our focus is on providing excellent products and service. We are authorized dealers for many of the top brands, such as BBS Wheels, Bilstein, Borla exhausts, Brembo, Helene performance filters, KW variant coilover systems, Rogue Engineering, Superchips/Eurobahn, TireRack, UUC Motorwerks, Vorsteiner, and many more.

Check out our 1 series section here: http://store.bimmerperformancestore....21-Series.aspx, it will be growing and if there are any requests for product additions, don't hesitate to ask. :thumbup:

I hope to have a 135i of my own soon as a new project car(trading in the M3 when the warranty is up).

If at any time you have questions, feel free to contact me or Bob via PM, phone, email, or instant messenger.

Thanks to the owners/admins/mods for providing a great community environment for one of the most exciting new cars to come out of Munich in a while. :roundel:

Mike Ernst
BimmerPerformanceStore.com | mike@bimmerperformancestore.com
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
RobLS
Major
Rep
Drives: M3 Coupe

It shows me that the brembo brakes cost 0$, great deal if its true
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
Mike@BPS
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLS View Post
talk about an unbeatable deal

some of the products are still a work in-progress and we will be updating them regularly :biggrin:
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
RobLS
Major
Rep

Alright, just thought I'd give you guys a heads up on that.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
Crowley
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike @ BPS View Post
talk about an unbeatable deal

some of the products are still a work in-progress and we will be updating them regularly :biggrin:

lol

Crowley

The last words on the powerplant should go to a clearly overwhelmed Hormazd Sorabjee, editor and publisher of Autocar India: “There is something simply magical about BMW’s in-line six. It has a creamy smoothness that makes velvet feel like sandpaper.”
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
ktdw
BMWCCA #401908
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLS View Post
They're based in Camarillo, CA, which (if I recall correctly) is famous for its insane asylum. Maybe that explains why you can get some crazy deals :smile:

Vishnu PROcede v3, Vishnu Dual Cone Intake, Code3 FMIC, Riss Racing Downpipes, Riss Racing Exhaust, H&R Sport Springs
Best 1/4 mile: 12.583 @ 117.609 mph
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #7
RobLS
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdw View Post
They're based in Camarillo, CA, which (if I recall correctly) is famous for its insane asylum. Maybe that explains why you can get some crazy deals :smile:
Alright! Looks like I know where I'll be shopping form now on.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

Crazy Deals @ BPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdw View Post
muhahahahahaha!!

Yup, that's where they used to keep the Hannibal Lecter types. It's on Potrero Road where I chased one the E92 M3 mule cars last year. Pacific Vehicle Processing where all the West Coast shipments comes in also is where they do a lot of test. They are also right next door to Borla.

Actually, the State Mental Facility was converted into Cal State University Channel Islands a few years ago, but Johnny Carson used to talk about the mental facility all the time.

Bob

Bimmer Performance Store
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #9
RobLS
Major
Rep

Ahhh, so the mentally insane are now studying in their own college? Amazing progression of this place.
Appreciate 0