BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-22-2008, 10:48 PM   #1
woods1966
Rep
Drives:

Seattle area dealers? Recommendations

Anyone have feedback on Bellevue vs Seattle vs Fife for the Seattle area?

Dealer experience on the ordering, delivery, pricing process?

Any and all feedback welcome.

Thanks guys.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
Rearro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135I

I had an excellent experience with Ron Hansen From Fife!!! I would highly recommend him and him only I would have to say that the rest of the ppl there including their finance lady Susan SUCK!!!!!

their service dept ROCKS!!!
I guess I just had beef with the rest of the sales ppl and Susan!! who lectured me on, how People who want to buy a BMW and don't want any one else to make money on the deal DO NOT deserve to Drive a BMW, and then she very sarcastically insinuated that I didn't have the $20,000 in by bank account. That I had previously Stated I would put Down!!

I ended up buying my car from them due to the wait I had to put myself thru, and the car was already there. Plus Ron is an amazing Guy!!! when he delivered my car to me it was freshly washed and he had told me not to roll down the windows, Later in the delivery process he motioned me to roll down my window to talk about something or other. When we were ready to leave I started to roll up the window and he wiped of my wet window with the sleeve of his " Ralph Lauren " Suit!!! I frantically motioned him to stop but he Just smiled and kept on wiping!! Ron Is, in my opinion An amazing Sales person!!! If you end up going to him please let him know that he came highly recommended By the Very first 135 owner of the Fife Dealership..... My Name is Rene!!

Good luck with you Decision!!!

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2008, 01:16 AM   #3
40-n-8
Private
Rep
Drives:

I bought my 135i from Bellevue BMW. All in all, it was a good experience. I paid MSRP and they didn't try to tack on any dealer charges. They did try to sell me some extra stuff (all dealers do that) but were nice when I declined. I'd buy from them again. I also bought a 330i from Fife in 2005. I have no complaints about them either. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
davidk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i, 2018 M2

Although you said the Seattle area, I bought my last BMW (a 2008 X3) from Tiho Krtalic at Hahn BMW in Yakima. He offered me the best deal, knew what he was talking about, and was a pleasure to deal with. If you know what you want, you can do the entire deal through email or the phone, then go pick up your car. I have bought two cars from Hahn and had great experiences each time.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
EvanB85
This is my custom user title
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135

No complaints from BMW Northwest in Tacoma.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #6
Templedogg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, Trailblazer SS, 1934 PU

Another huge vote for Tiho at Hahn in Yakima
. I have mentioned him on here before a bunch of times. He was the only one that would take my money in the area to secure an allocation back in Oct. All the other local dealers were jerks about it. Tiho is great, the dealership is small with no frills, but you will get a good deal if you know exactly what you want, can do it all over the phone and just go it when it comes in...zero pressure. Plus you will have a couple hundred break in miles by the time you get home.

If you call him, tell him 1st allocation spot Chad told you about him. He will know to give you a good deal.
      04-27-2008, 08:56 PM   #7
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

seattle took care of me they ordered and got my car to me ASAP. Im already driving and enjoying it I love the leather package. I got a really good deal from seattle Thomas Niggemeier is a german client advisor He's from Germany he was born driving BMW. This guy knows his stuff and was able to work with me on my price. contact him 2063288787 tell him that Mr. Vance said hello. Guy will battle for you. Hooked me up Right out of the dealership same day, premium pkg, sports pkg, clear bra, mats, Red Boston leather. I go in on tuesday so they apply the 3m clear bra. They are giving me a bmw to roll for the day. These guys took care of me.

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
WyattHerb
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Yet another vote in support of Tiho in Yakima from yet another buyer west of the mountains.
Appreciate 0