BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-15-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
tcallquest
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

2005 Volvo S40 T5 Manual / Loaded / 58k / DC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2005 Volvo S40 T5 includes --------

Black Leather Seats /
6 Speed Manual Transmission with 220 HP and Turbo Engine /
Heated Seats /
Heated Side View Mirrors /
In Dash CD Player /
Sun Roof /
Dual Electronic Seats /
Front and Side Air Bags /
Three setting Memory Seat /
55,000 miles /
New Rear Brakes /
New Windshield /
CPO Warranty up to 100,000 miles /

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What The Car Needs:

There is a crack on the front passenger side door, which can easily be fixed by replacing the side door bumper. This can be worked into the price. Note that the car has never been in an accident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I'm Selling the Car:

I bought this car almost exactly a year ago from a dealer in Pennsylvania. I bought it so I could commute to work, but I have recently been offered a new job that is Metro accessible. Because of the costs associated with owning a car, and because I'm no longer able to use it for the purpose of driving to work, I am selling it. I have taken excellent care of this car, rotating the tires regularly, and changing the oil ever 3,000 to 4,000 miles. I have most of the service records to prove this if need be. But obviously, a great part of buying this car is the added security you get with Volvo's Certified Pre-Owned Warranty, which extends to the car for 100,000 miles, or 10 years (i believe), which ever comes first.

What I expect in an Offer:

I'm flexible with price, I need to unload the car quickly. The car bluebooks (in excellent condition) for $20,400 - I don't expect to get that, but I do expect to get serious offers. You can e-mail me for pictures, which I will get to you as soon as possible, but I would much rather prefer serious bidders to come by and see the car in person. Location is NW Washington DC.

Appreciate 0