E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Tracking, Autocrossing, Dragstrip, Driving Techniques > Trouble burning out at the track with DR's

01-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
E92White
**N54 Power Baby**
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i SGM

Trouble burning out at the track with DR's

im hoping someone can help me figure this out..its really pissing the shit outta me off..everytime I go to the track I have problems burning out with my drag radials..and I cant seem to heat them up well enough to grip..first off,I make sure both DTC and DSC are off..then I powerbrake and try to burn out,but the car wont burn out..like it does a very small burnout and wont let be burn out above 3000rpm,as soon as I hit 3000rpm,it cuts the power to the wheel(s),bogs,and drops the rpms back down to just a few hundred rpm..almost as if the traction control is still on..and this happens both in the water box and outside of the water box..the track seems to be prepped well,but this has happened every damn time I go to the track,and as a result it hurts my 60fts/e.t. has anyone else had this problem ? and if so,what is the solution,what can I do to fix this issue and be able to burn out ?
Appreciate 0