E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > IG BURTON BMW IN DELAWARE

05-14-2006, 09:00 PM   #1
Yip-Yip
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i

IG BURTON BMW IN DELAWARE

SIMPLY EXCELLENT PEOPLE!!!! FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! A++++
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2006, 10:02 PM   #2
RO3DOG
Rep
Drives: montego blue 335i

After looking at the 335i coupe for a few weeks and checking the web,I decided to make my first ever bmw purchase.I first went to Union Park BMW in Wilmington De.to test drive a 328i,which I liked alot.An application was done real quick because it was Halloween and I wanted to hang out with my kids,so I told the dealer to call me.He told me before checking my credit worthiness he wants $1000!,and want me to come back to pick my options that was already given to me.I explained to him that due to how I work I dont know when I would be back,he said with out me being there no deal.I called I.G Burton,an app.was taken with a $500 to hold my order which they have not taken yet!.My car is due in january.Oh,all this was done by phone.I will post again after final purchase
Appreciate 0