E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Voice Command dude got very quiet! help?

12-31-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
BlkSapphire
Private
Rep
Drives: E93

Unhappy Voice Command dude got very quiet! help?

So I just got back from having my HPFP replaced, and they had updated my software to 31.1.2. E93, non-iDrive, but with the Bluetooth phone module.

My Voice Command phonebook was cleared, that was no big deal, I can redo it; but what is really annoying is that the voice command dude's volume got turned WAY down. Now in order to hear him at all I have to go to max volume and then when the phone rings, or the radio goes back on, I practically blow an eardrum.

Is there some hidden setting or pref to tell Mr Voice Command to talk louder? I miss the guy, need him back in my life ASAP.

EDIT: duh, answered before: here. Sorry. Mods feel free to make this go away.

Last edited by BlkSapphire; 12-31-2008 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: used the search function successfully
Appreciate 0