BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 and X2 forums (U11/U10) General BMW X1 and X2 Discussion (U11 / U10) (2023+) Question on Trim Availability

08-28-2022, 07:10 AM   #1
CER
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 X1 M Sport

Garage List
2023 X1  [0.00]
Question on Trim Availability

I am looking to order the new X1 with M package and really want the Aluminum Hexacube trim. My dealer says it is not available but I have reasons for doubt. Does anyone (or a dealer) know if that trim is or is not available? BMW is always good about keeping things off the configurator that are not available.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2022, 08:00 AM   #2
SeekTheFinest
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 X1 M-Sport

According to our order guide the Aluminum Hexacube trim (4LP) is the default trim option for the MSport package. This is the darker aluminum trim option. When we ordered our X1 we wanted the high gloss black option (4AT) with the MSport package it and the ordering system wanted to default back to the Aluminum Hexacube trim...
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2022, 08:05 AM   #3
CER
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 X1 M Sport

Garage List
2023 X1  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekTheFinest View Post
According to our order guide the Aluminum Hexacube trim (4LP) is the default trim option for the MSport package. This is the darker aluminum trim option. When we ordered our X1 we wanted the high gloss black option (4AT) with the MSport package it and the ordering system wanted to default back to the Aluminum Hexacube trim...
So did you end up with Aluminum Hexacube trim? I too have the M package. Thats what I am trying to get but dealer says not available. I think that maybe they already submitted my build as I did change that option just prior to finalizing the deal. This way they do not use another allocation. Thats just a guess but it makes sense to me.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2022, 01:31 PM   #4
SeekTheFinest
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 X1 M-Sport

We chose the black gloss trim, but I do know when they initially submitted the order, the Aluminum Hexacube trim was default on the MSport package. This was before the configurer was live on BMW USA. We were going off the order guide and it didn't say there were any restrictions on trim selections. If you have a production number, you can see the trim selection on your build on the the Track My BMW website.
Appreciate 0