E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > WTB:OEM trunk spoiler, primed

04-22-2006, 05:27 PM   #1
Pretender
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 07 328i, 16 X1, >17M2

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
WTB:OEM trunk spoiler, primed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Any place sells it cheaper than pacificbmw.com? please let me know. Thanks.

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2006, 05:50 PM   #2
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

As I posted in another thread... Dont buy it from Pacific BMW as some posters might advise. Their service is absolutely horrible.

I ordered the exact same part from them over a month ago. They shipped me one that was broken. I called the dealership 5 times and left messages, no response until I demanded to speak to a manager. Manager said it would be taken care of. I ship the broken spoiler back to them, and they say a new one will be shipped to me. This was 2 weeks ago, and I still have not recieved my spoiler. I again have called 3 times and left messages with no response.

I have filed an official complaint through BMWNA, and they are in the process of sorting it out.

If I were you, order through Circle BMW. I have ordered other parts from them, and have had pleasant transactions with them. If this doesnt work for you, just go to your local dealership.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 12:06 AM   #3
Pretender
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19
As I posted in another thread... Dont buy it from Pacific BMW as some posters might advise. Their service is absolutely horrible.

I ordered the exact same part from them over a month ago. They shipped me one that was broken. I called the dealership 5 times and left messages, no response until I demanded to speak to a manager. Manager said it would be taken care of. I ship the broken spoiler back to them, and they say a new one will be shipped to me. This was 2 weeks ago, and I still have not recieved my spoiler. I again have called 3 times and left messages with no response.

I have filed an official complaint through BMWNA, and they are in the process of sorting it out.

If I were you, order through Circle BMW. I have ordered other parts from them, and have had pleasant transactions with them. If this doesnt work for you, just go to your local dealership.
Thanks for letting me know.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 01:36 AM   #4
Pretender
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW
The best place is here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB..._BIN_Stores_IT
this is where I bought mine and it comes painted from factory. Nick is the guy thats been helping me. He is great.
I know. Mine is Arctic. That's why I want primed one since they only carried 4 popular colors. I emailed Morristown last time about an unpainted one, but they didn't reply my email.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 07:28 AM   #5
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Be cautious about Ebay. There are a few OEM 'style' spoilers. They are not OEM. I would be cautious about purchasing one of those...
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 08:30 AM   #6
triton.
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Honda Fit

Garage List
2009 FIT  [2.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19

Circle BMW Rocks!! :rocks: :rocks:

Great customer service. I ordered a shift knob from them in Oct 2005. Decided I wanted a differen't one in Feb 2006. They took it back. Very quick at getting the items to you. A little slow on crediting you back money, I think they do it at the beginning or end of each weak, but over all really awesome management and policys there. I actaully bought the cargo net and coat hanger from them, not because I really wanted them, but b/c I wanted to give them a little extra business for taking back the shift knob.

My E90 OEM Front/Side Bumpers for Sale -Here
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 10:23 AM   #7
yu
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

I don't think you'll have to worry about Morristown or Hunterdon selling non-OEM items. If they haven't replied to your email, give them a call.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 11:44 AM   #8
Pretender
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Thank y'all.
Appreciate 0