E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Fs: Alienware Aurora Computer

10-23-2008, 11:03 PM   #1
G35revup
V3 Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space gray 335i

Fs: Alienware Aurora Computer

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my Space Black/Cyborg Green Alienware Aurora Desktop PC. This computer is powerful enough to play anything you throw at it and look awesome in your room while its doing it. This machine is also capable of doing any kind of office or school work with ease. The dual core processor and low latency RAM makes it possible to run many programs at once very smoothly. The computer is equipped with an Asus M8R32 MVP Deluxe motherboard driven by an AMD 64 Opteron 175 2.2ghz dual core processor. The memory is 2 Gigabytes of Corsair XMS Platinum Edition. The power supply is ANTEC True Power TRIO 550W. The graphics card this machine comes equipped with a PCI EXPRESS X16 ATI RADEON HD 4850 512MB GDDR3 (3 months old). This system is also equipped with a DVD ROM drive as well as CD-RW drive. The Operating system is Windows XP Home. The condition of this computer and case is flawless. The interior is dust free and the exterior case is free of any scratches or damage. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE This is a large computer so this should save you around $40-75 USD or more (confirmed) Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Reasonable offers will be accepted. THIS ITEM WILL BE INSURED FOR THE PURCHASE PRICE AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. This is a bargain price for this machine. Cases alone go for 150-180. Shipping, which I am paying for $40-75. Practically new graphics card $300. Asking $1000 o.b.o

Larger, more detailed photographs here -- Ebay Listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Attached Images

Last edited by G35revup; 10-23-2008 at 11:04 PM.. Reason: More Content.
Appreciate 0