E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2006 330i. Post Sept. Production.

04-20-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
Accounting4Speed
Kind of a Big Deal
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

FS: 2006 330i. Post Sept. Production.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi folks. Well, I am in a pickle and debating what to do, so I have decided to see if there is any interest for my vehicle out there. I have recently gotten a new job in Boston and live in Oregon. I will be moving to Boston on the 29th of April, very soon. I am leasing a vehicle and rather than drive it cross country I am curious if anyone around here is looking for a 330i? I took delivery at the very end of October. The payoff for the vehicle is at $39K right now. Here are all the specifics.

-Black Sapphire Metallic
-Beige Leather
-Brushed Aluminum Trim
-Premium Package
-Sport Package
-Winter Packege
-Steptronic
-Comfort Access
-Satellite Radio Prep

Currently has about 5k miles on it. I have babied this car, since it is my baby. Engine broken in appropriately, nothing over 3200 rpm for the first 1500 miles. She's in immaculate shape. I will post pics later this evening. If anyone in the Portland/Seattle or Boston area is interested let me know. Peace.

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2006, 09:51 AM   #2
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 G12, '17 E300

So are you looking to sell it or have someone take it over? Also, why not ship it instead of driving it?

by the way, welcome to Boston!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #3
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
I saw this car in person. friggin clean as hell. and I saw him taking such a good care of his car when he was car washing. While everyone else including me finished their car wash in 15min, this guy took like 15 hours.

damn Accounting4Speed, you are selling it already?
did you get an accounting job in boston? man im going for accounting in PSU and its friggin difficult.

anyways, best luck to ya.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2006, 06:54 PM   #4
Hammerfang
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31 330i M-sport

yea accounting is hard as hell, but then again it pays pretty well, good luck in whatever u deciede to do
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2006, 10:01 PM   #5
Accounting4Speed
Kind of a Big Deal
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Thanks for your comments folks. I am looking to either sell or have someone assume the lease. They can be in Portland or Boston area. If no one wants it in Portland, then I will just drive it to Boston, so I can bring a few items from here with me. But I am willing to have someone assume the lease or sell the car outright, whichever anyone interested would like to do. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at andrewmad@gmail.com. Peace.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
TENCHI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '19 G12, '17 E300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accounting4Speed
Thanks for your comments folks. I am looking to either sell or have someone assume the lease. They can be in Portland or Boston area. If no one wants it in Portland, then I will just drive it to Boston, so I can bring a few items from here with me. But I am willing to have someone assume the lease or sell the car outright, whichever anyone interested would like to do. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at andrewmad@gmail.com. Peace.

sent email
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2006, 08:33 PM   #7
kal-el
son of Jor-el
United_States
Rep
Drives: I fly

Garage List
2005 X3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325  [0.00]
2006 325  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accounting4Speed
good luck to you! hope you'll find the right person to take over the lease.

Tenchi is not bad, he's a good guy
Appreciate 0