E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS/ NEW SONY VAIO LAPTOP w/ warranty

08-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
jvzhp
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535x

FS/ NEW SONY VAIO LAPTOP w/ warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have for sale a mint sony vaio laptop model VGN-N 365 E/B 15.4 inch screen
It is a new refurb by sony with 90-day warranty. asking $479 + $20 shipping to 48 states. This was recently sent to me by sony as a replacement I have not used it. It is like new. It is complete with battery and ac adapter. I will only accept paypal. money back 7days no questions asked less shipping. open to e90post members only.
PM any questions...

Technical Details
Windows Vista Home Premium
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core Duo
Number of Processors: 1
RAM: 1000 MB
RAM Type: DDR2 SDRAM
Hard Drive: 120 GB Serial ATA
DVD-RW
Dimensions: 10.5 x 14.4 x 1.6 inches ; 6.5 pounds

Product Description
Engineered for a fantastic viewing experience, the VAIO N Series Notebook features an exceptional 15.4" widescreen display with Sony's original XBRITE-ECO LCD technology. Now you can enjoy videos and photos with brilliant colors and stunning clarity while conserving valuable power.Enjoy thrilling graphics and exceptional DVD viewing with 15.4" widescreen display with XBRITE-ECO LCD technology.

Intel processor, DVD burner and 120 GB hard drive support your everyday PC endeavors.

Edit and enjoy home movies with the VAIO N Series Notebook. With Click to DVD software and built-in DVD burner, you can capture video from your camcorder to enjoy at home or share with friends and family. You can even create your own customized DVDs complete with interactive menus and customizable themes.

Last edited by jvzhp; 09-02-2008 at 02:46 PM..
Appreciate 0