E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Rarer than an M3 CSL...

08-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #1
synclastica_86
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F32 435i, E92 M3, S550

Garage List
Rarer than an M3 CSL...

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
MAKE A STATEMENT!
Show that you've arrived. Prove your loyalty to motor sport.

This is an extremely rare opportunity to own a very, very limited production cell phone. Vertu only made 60 of them to celebrate the 60th anniversity for Ferrari. This is the 28/60. Vertu and Ferrari alike are renowned for their immaculate build quailty and strive for perfection - making this the ultimate crossover. This is a must have for the die hard car fan! Place it with your most proud collection and pass it on in the family or look at it as an investment opportunity, you will surely be THE cell phone that you remember.

The asking price for it is currently $55,000 usd.
I will consider reasonable offers. We need to talk about shipping since this is quite valuable. Contact me at synclastica_86@msn.com

The phone comes with all vertu accessories: bluetooth, chargers, leather carrying case, certificate of authenticity and A REAL ENGINE VALVE FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING FORMULA 1 FERRARI RACECAR! All these comes packaged in a collector's case.

Features:
  • Titainum construction
  • Scratch proof crystal screen
  • A single button that connects you to a 24 hrs concierge that can cater to your every need
  • Open gated gearbox design on the back
  • The actual screws used in construction of Ferraris
  • Actual tan leather used in Ferraris
  • Ferrari wallpapers and ringtones
  • Bragging right that only the owner of a $55000 phone can have

e-mail me for pictures if you have a serious offer

Current: BMW F32 435iA M-Sports; BMW E92 M3, M-DCT; Mercedes W221 S550 4matic; Ford Fiesta ST; Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
Retired: BMW E93 323iA; BMW E85 Z4 3.0i, SMG; Lexus IS 250 AWD; Lexus GX 470; Mercedes W203 C230 Sportscoupe; Peugeot 206 S16; Peugeot 206 RC
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #2
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

whats the difference between yours and this? theirs is overpriced and yours is just absurd?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Vertu-Ferrar...QQcmdZViewItem
Appreciate 0