F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > BMW m4 F82 EU xenon in US car - high beam issue
proTUNING Freaks

01-27-2019, 02:25 AM   #1
cryptomit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 320d 2012

BMW m4 F82 EU xenon in US car - high beam issue

Hi guys,

I have a BMW M4 imported from US. I'm from Germany and I installed EU xenon headlights non-ahl. Car had AHL xenon before but I could not find any in a good shape. So I decided to buy a used in perfect condition but non-ahl. I was able to code out 524 Adaptive Headlights and recode FEM. So now all lights are working find except High Beam. They don't work, there's no reaction when I pull the stack.

Can anyone help me with it? I checked all wiring diagrams and I don't see that there are any differences between EU and US wiring in this car. Or maybe I'm missing something?

Any help will be much appreciated.
      11-10-2021, 02:00 AM   #2
f32mar
Rep
Drives: F32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptomit View Post
Hi guys,

I have a BMW M4 imported from US. I'm from Germany and I installed EU xenon headlights non-ahl. Car had AHL xenon before but I could not find any in a good shape. So I decided to buy a used in perfect condition but non-ahl. I was able to code out 524 Adaptive Headlights and recode FEM. So now all lights are working find except High Beam. They don't work, there's no reaction when I pull the stack.

Can anyone help me with it? I checked all wiring diagrams and I don't see that there are any differences between EU and US wiring in this car. Or maybe I'm missing something?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Did you ever figure this out? How did you get your highs to work
Appreciate 0