E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > What site lists the ships sailing from DE to the US?

07-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
oilcrankinject
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: nothing

What site lists the ships sailing from DE to the US?

I saw it on here at least a week ago but after searching and searching I cant find the link anymore.

My 335i gets dropped off for shipment at 5 am CST next tuesday. I just want to see if I can get an idea of when it will be here.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
cbattle
Nascentes Morimur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtfast View Post
I saw it on here at least a week ago but after searching and searching I cant find the link anymore.

My 335i gets dropped off for shipment at 5 am CST next tuesday. I just want to see if I can get an idea of when it will be here.

Thanks.
These are the sites I used:
http://schedule.2wglobal.com/
Go to Cargo Tracking, and enter your VIN to find your vessel/voyage

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shiplocations.phtml
Once en route, search on the name your vessel. The update interval can vary depending on your ship. The one I was tracking seemed to update once or twice a day once it left Bremerhaven.

If those don't work ot for you, you might want to check out the "Ship Tracking Guide Sticky at the top of this forum.

Good luck! I take delivery next week, and it's seemed like the longest 6 1/2 weeks of my life.
Appreciate 0