BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

BPM

06-29-2008, 03:19 AM   #1
msayu
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2005 Acura

Finance Options - Ontario

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this forum and have quite a few questions and was hoping I might get some help here.

I was wondering if anyone knew any other financial institutions that might be offering a lower interest rate than the 7.45% from BMW Finance.

I'd also like to know if there is any way the dealership can lower the finance rate. The dealership I went to was BMW Autohaus, but I know BMW Toronto is a corporate dealer and I was hoping they might be able to work something better out.

One last question, BMW Autohaus has the car with the exact combination I want in stock, and was offering me $5000 off MSRP plus floor mats. Is that a good deal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
enfield
Civilian
Canada
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S

I am thinking of getting an E92 M3 in June 2009. The BMW rate at this time is 7.95% for the M3 according to bmw.ca - I would suggest contacting your bank. You could make one payment to BMW for the car and make that payment by getting a loan. Then you could pay off the loan.

As things stand right now I could use my line of credit for the single payment. I have a good rate on my line of credit and it is much lower than the BMWFS rate for the M3.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #3
jaiman
Captain
Rep
Drives: very fast

If you are looking at leasing, you may want to try a couple of the third party leasing companies. MVL, Macro Auto Leasing are a couple of names that spring to mind.

And 5k off sounds pretty good to me.
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2008, 02:26 AM   #4
shiny
Registered
Rep
Drives: Swift

Finance Option

Apart from BMW finance .many of the companies offering interest in lower rates.Getting a car loan has become easier now a days. There is a healthy completion in the market among banks to offer finance options to clients and earn interest on them.one of my running that company.please go through the link given for more details.
=================================

shiny

Free Car Loans
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 10:59 PM   #5
ramyam
Registered
Rep
Drives: good looking

Hi msayu,
I am not familiar about this topic,but i would suggest this link

http://www.appliedcorporatefinance.c...urces/news.htm

this will be some what useful for you ,try this.............

==========
Ramya

Car Loans
Appreciate 0