THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - New England MPSS Experience This morning

04-16-2018, 09:48 AM   #1
kohlzor
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240xi

MPSS Experience This morning

So I swapped my winters for my MPSS last week and what an experience this morning. Woke up to a frozen driveway, and the road had about an inch of frozen slush.

Put the car in reverse gets stuck on the driveway. Turn traction control off and get it off the driveway and got stuck in the middle of the road. Had to shovel all around the car and make a path back to my driveway.

I guess folks weren't lying that the MPSS are totally useless in winter conditions. It was fun to watch other cars struggle up the hill though, I was more worried about them rolling back down into my car that was just sitting there vulnerable.

At least my wife had a great laugh watching me struggle and saying told you not to swap the tires out yet.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 10:47 AM   #2
wahooooman
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Atlantis M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohlzor
So I swapped my winters for my MPSS last week and what an experience this morning. Woke up to a frozen driveway, and the road had about an inch of frozen slush.

Put the car in reverse gets stuck on the driveway. Turn traction control off and get it off the driveway and got stuck in the middle of the road. Had to shovel all around the car and make a path back to my driveway.

I guess folks weren't lying that the MPSS are totally useless in winter conditions. It was fun to watch other cars struggle up the hill though, I was more worried about them rolling back down into my car that was just sitting there vulnerable.

At least my wife had a great laugh watching me struggle and saying told you not to swap the tires out yet.
Lol yup this was my morning exactly !
      09-06-2021, 10:48 AM   #3
imarockstar
Rep
Drives: Ferrari

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohlzor View Post

Hahahah god bless her the story is fuunny
Appreciate 0