E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Set of 4 BMW 328i Wheels 268 with ALMOST NEW Run Flat Tires + Sensors

11-27-2017, 11:20 AM   #1
Macman45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Set of 4 BMW 328i Wheels 268 with ALMOST NEW Run Flat Tires + Sensors

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 425.00

Item Interest
Up for sale is a complete set of FOUR wheels and tires for a 3 Series BMW. The tires are almost brand new, less than a year old and have less than 3,000 miles (good for 50,000 miles). The tires cost $750, and were professionally installed and mounted by a local tire shop. Receipt is included for the tires. Also has BMW OEM Brand TPMS sensors installed and WORKING, (cost almost $300 new themselves) all ready to go on your 3 Series. The tires are BridgeStone Run Flats in 205/55/16. The wheels do have some curb rash from the previous owner but are straight and true, the rash is purely cosmetic. Includes everything but the center caps as I'm using them on the new wheels.

Only reason I am selling is I purchased some 18" wheels and need to install larger tires and have no use for these.

These wheels and tires are all mounted, turned and balanced, ready to be installed yourself, no need to go to a tire shop or have anything mounted/balanced.

Tread is almost full, with no weird wear spots or anything. Remaining tread is over 0.27", or roughly 90% of tread still remaining! These tires are basically new, dated less than a year ago when installed.

Looking to recoup some of the cost of my new wheels and tires, and this is a phenomenal package to swap over onto your 3-Series BMW to either trade back in with OEM BMW wheels and runflat tires, or enjoy for another 50,000 miles.

Price is less than half the tires and sensors with free wheels thrown in! Lifetime balancing on the tires as well. Includes receipts!

Thanks for looking and either email or text with any questions.

Located in South Atlanta, ZIP 30253 but can meet in and around Atlanta, along I85.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-02-2017, 07:22 PM   #2
Macman45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Bump! New tires are here. Price is negotiable
Appreciate 0