E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Coding Help - CIC adding reverse cam, and AUX lost?

11-26-2017, 10:34 PM   #1
rkl
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: BMW 320 e90 BMW X1 e84

Coding Help - CIC adding reverse cam, and AUX lost?

Hey all, so Ill start by saying this is for a e84 x1, however runs on a e89 platform for all the coding, so hoping can get some help on here.
Jap spec car imported to New Zealand.
I am trying to add a reverse camera by using a Chinese emulator and change the radio to NZ frequencies.
Have had mixed results so want some advice

Iv add 3AG to the VO in the NFRM and CAS moduls
Then in the CIC i have changed
Macro_PDC_Topview to aktiv,
TVC_WIDTH_0C to wert_02
Macro_l6 was and Macro_PDC already aktiv as car has PDC standard.
ALso changed radio_country to ece

no a few issues.
Radio has changed to ece frequencies but not the aux has stopped working.
I go to select AUX and it comes up with the volume stuck at 0 and I am unable to change. Was working fine before.
I have coded CIC back to factory and still not working. Could it be the VO or could it be a hardware issue?

Also when switching on the Reverse cam, either by selecting reverse or hitting the PDC button im not getting any image, and then the system keeps trying to go between the camera which is blank and the PDC.
Again could this be a hardware issue, cabling issue or coding? I have checked the cabling and looks ok to me. Used a extender piece to ensure I didn't touch factory.
have used pins 12 and 15 for accessory power and ground (they are yellow and black so i know these are correct)
and pins 9 and 11 for the emulator. RCA going into 18 and 28.

and as a bonus question, I have a combox in the boot and looks like support Bluetooth (has the spare spot for an antenna to plug into) can anyone confirm what hardware I would need to add?

Hope there are some coders out there that have has similar issues and can give me a hand.
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2017, 10:45 PM   #2
rkl
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: BMW 320 e90 BMW X1 e84

Sorry worng forum, mod can you delete? Have reposted under coding
Appreciate 0