E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > BMW 328i Headlight

10-29-2016, 06:45 AM   #1
edward4jc
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Bmw 328i

BMW 328i Headlight

Hey guys so i bought a BMW and the person before me switched out the original BMW light to after market ones. Now I am having issues with the headlights, I mean the computers that are running the lights. They are about to go out and I bought new computers from amazon which said that they would work fine on my car but they ended up not working at all. What is the best computer to have the headlights running again... Need them running as soon as possible. PLZ HELP!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 02:11 AM   #2
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bagged E92

Is this an E90 or E92?

My advice is:

Figure out what headlights it came with originally by searching your VIN on a decoder website because if your car is an E90 that came with halogen headlights originally and you put bi-xenons on them your gonna need to jump to step 2. But if you don't want to get it coded then jump to step 3.

2. Get it coded by someone near you.

3. Get the right headlights.