E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > e92 seats lumbar too tight

10-26-2016, 08:52 PM   #1
KnockTsuKow
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f80

e92 seats lumbar too tight

Hi guys. I got into my 2011 e92 335i the other night. I thought the seats felt too tight on my sides - even with the side bolsters all the way deflated. I am only 5-7 and 157 lb. Has anyone else dealt with this?

I had this car for 2 yrs and never experienced it but recently my friend drove and made adjustment to it and I am having issues getting it back to normal.

I hope I am not going crazy cuz I hear the air inflating and deflating whether I use the round 4 directions button or just the lumbar tight and un tight option.

I know if I bring it to BMW they will think I am crazy but when u still in it you know it's not tight cuz I have been having back pain since the seats were touched.

I am pretty savvy with this car but anyone experienced something like this before or whats the resolution?

Is there also a reset option I can hit or unplug or plug back to get it normal???
Appreciate 0