E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Bay Area - TrackSpec Autosports 2 Year Anniversary Party

10-24-2016, 11:46 PM   #1
gabylonfive
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3, 05 Elise

Bay Area - TrackSpec Autosports 2 Year Anniversary Party

Hey guys. I just thought I'd share that TrackSpec Autosports in Fremont is celebrating their 2nd year anniversary by hosting an awesome party on Sunday, November 20th. I was at their first anniversary last year and they had some sweet prizes (for a raffle and a drift trike time-attack course!), great food, and crazy cars to check out (I always see something crazy whenever I happen to stop by.) Also, it was just a really nice opportunity to chat it up with fellow enthusiasts and talk about what we love most - cars!

If you've never heard of them, TrackSpec specializes in very clean track builds but they also handle regular maintenance and performance mods/fab too. I've taken my e90 335 in for a number of tough jobs and am also starting an e46 track build and trust them with everything from simple advice to full-on fabrication and rebuilds. Jon, Victoria, and the crew are amazing people and are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right.

Here's a link to the details: http://www.trackspecauto.com/2year/

Looks like this year's party will be even bigger: BMW of Fremont is hosting a booth and sponsoring some raffle prizes, OnGrid Track will be offering some track vouchers, and the prizes in general are even better this year (a GoPro, scan tools, free track time?!) And the drift trike track is back!

Hope to see you guys out there!

Last edited by gabylonfive; 10-25-2016 at 08:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2016, 10:13 PM   #2
geost
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d M Sport

I'm still debating on going. I want to, but that means I'd have to wash my car haha. Funny how BMW Fremont will be there, they're the reason I ended up at Trackspec!