E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Can anyone comment on any of these SF body shops?

09-29-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
Supacat
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i M-Sport

Can anyone comment on any of these SF body shops?

Hey guys,

Looking to get my rear bumper repainted. I got quotes from a bunch of good Yelp reviewed places but dont really know if they are BMW good :-) Anyone who might know anything more and can give advice it would be super appreciated.

1)Will's Auto Body

2) Hayes Auto Repair

3) Domport Auto Body

4) Stan Carlsen Body Shop

Thanks for any insight as I already ready the Norcal shop thread and didnt find these on it.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2016, 10:47 AM   #2
yipronny
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92

Dont know much about these shops but if you are willing to make the trip out to BMW of concord, they have their own body shop. And they do a pretty good job. Recently repaired and repainted a rear bumper on my m4 after a hit and run. They do pick up also so you don't have to drive out there. Hope this helps
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
AK.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3/E92 M3

Garage List
2010 E90 335i  [10.00]
I have a family member that owns a bodyshop.. Maybe I can ask him if you're interested. All of my friends get repaints there all the time including myself.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2016, 03:52 PM   #4
Supacat
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipronny View Post
Dont know much about these shops but if you are willing to make the trip out to BMW of concord, they have their own body shop. And they do a pretty good job. Recently repaired and repainted a rear bumper on my m4 after a hit and run. They do pick up also so you don't have to drive out there. Hope this helps
Thanks for the help! It is a little further than I was wanting to go but worth it if they do the job right. Only thing that concerns me is the cost as it is the stealership and I would rather not go through insurance. How bad was the cost and thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2016, 03:52 PM   #5
Supacat
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK. View Post
I have a family member that owns a bodyshop.. Maybe I can ask him if you're interested. All of my friends get repaints there all the time including myself.
Sure and thanks! What is the shop and where are they located?
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2016, 07:37 PM   #6
Supacat
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipronny View Post
Just wanted to say thanks! I called and Kevin at BMW Concord Collision Center and he said he would take care of me and gave me a great price. Can I ask who I should say recommended me as they always like recommendations and it could help you if you ever need work (hopefully never) again? I will PM you as well.

If they did your M4 right then that's all I need to hear :-) Thanks again!
Appreciate 0