THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Tracking / Autocrossing Me vs. Tesla Model S P85

09-07-2016, 03:41 PM   #1
kdog26372
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235xi BSM

Me vs. Tesla Model S P85

Raced a dude from 0-100 with a Tesla Model S P85. Not the new D models with insane or ludicrous mode, but the original fast ones. Up to 60 I had 2 car lengths or so and after that he faded pretty quickly. Nice guy and gave me a thumbs up and I the same. Talked a bit and he was surprised he didn't get the jump on me at the start, as was I because i didn't us launch control or anything, just revved to 3k and gunned it.

My car, Xdrive, aa8 tune on regular setting, 93 pump gas and Fabspeed catted downpipe. I'd guess I'm running upper 3's 0-60 and mid/low 12's in 1/4. I usually run 2 gallons of e85 and the car is much quicker with that, but didn't have that in the area I was at.