F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > EUROPE (Continental) > Cannot enable remote services
GetBMWParts

07-25-2016, 06:04 AM   #1
likhan_s
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: G30 530e

Cannot enable remote services

Recently have purchased an 2017 330e, and cannot seem to be able to activate remote services. Everytime I send the authorization code, it says success, but, get no authorization code in the car. Any ideas? BTW it is in Netherlands.

Tried running test, attached is the screen shot. Seems like remote services is offline. I tried remote services of a colleague of mine, and his seems to be able to connect though, his is a 2016 320i. I know there is a difference between the two idrive.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 06:18 AM   #2
likhan_s
Netherlands
Rep

Update: I called up the customer support and had my car manually registered with the remote services. Now I can see the car in my phone app as well as the browser. However, currently the issue is that the remote commands does not seems to always work. Seems like they have a mind of their own, as to when they work and when they don't.

Most of the time I can get the charging status which is my most important objective.

The current issue that is bugging me is that I cannot seem to get my Eco Pro Analyser in the connected drive. Any ideas ppl?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #3
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

The Eco Pro Analyser has nothing to do with the connected drive. Normally you'll call up the program via iDrive and menuing to it. If this wont have any success, you should consult your local dealer for assistance.
You had ride your car meanwhile into Eco Pro mode, had you?

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2016, 08:22 AM   #4
likhan_s
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
The Eco Pro Analyser has nothing to do with the connected drive. Normally you'll call up the program via iDrive and menuing to it. If this wont have any success, you should consult your local dealer for assistance.
You had ride your car meanwhile into Eco Pro mode, had you?
Yes the ride was in EcoPro. The EcoPro analyser app is only available in my phone. I do not see any analyser app in the iDrive. I will try to get in touch with the dealer about it.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2016, 12:11 PM   #5
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Now I understand. You have to download from BMW the corresponding App, which should be linked via connected drive to your car. If your package doesnt support connected drive...hmm...no further idea.
But please reply what the dealer has stated

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2016, 07:32 AM   #6
likhan_s
Netherlands
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Now I understand. You have to download from BMW the corresponding App, which should be linked via connected drive to your car. If your package doesnt support connected drive...hmm...no further idea.
But please reply what the dealer has stated
I do have connecteddrive and my app can connect, and I see radio and a few other apps. But Eco Pro Analyser does not show up, nor does spotify. I understand that spotify is not yet compatible. Only works with new 7 series. I am out the next week. Hopefully after that will drive by to the dealer to get it checked out.
Appreciate 0