Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds

07-18-2016, 04:54 PM   #1
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 DCT

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | Agency Power F10 M5 Carbon Fiber parts

Vivid Racing Presents: BMW F10 M5 Carbon Fiber Aero

MSRP Listed Below. PM, call, or email for FORUM Exclusive Pricing!

Ralph@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x270 | www.vividracing.com

Sales with Information:

The F10 M5 is beautiful in stock form. It has subtle hints that show it is a super sedan, but also family friendly. Agency power has quite a few subtle yet aggressive body and aero parts for the F10 Platform. Below are what we are currently offering at Vivid racing.

Carbon Fiber CSL style trunk MSRP $1295

Agency Power has partnered with a leading composite manufacture to offer this exquisite, super high quality carbon fiber CSL style trunk. Its lines and fitment are far superior to OEM quality. The underside utilizes all OEM hardware, trim, and locking mechanisms. Its black FRP bottom is very strong and durable while the high gloss carbon fiber 2×2 weave top is of stunning show quality. The carbon fiber trunk can be fitted to your vehicle in raw form or painted to color match your vehicle. Its BMW CSL inspired duct tail spoiler is integrated into the design of the trunk for one smooth flowing design. The aerodynamic styling and lightweight build quality is a perfect accessory for any BMW F10 M5 or its smaller siblings, the 528, 535, 550 series sedans.

Trunk fits with both EU and USA style license plates.

The Agency Power carbon fiber trunk for the F10 BMW ships via oversized freight. Freight is calculated at checkout depending on your region.

Agency Power Carbon Fiber front lip MSRP $1050

Agency Power has added to its aero kit program with this all new carbon fiber lip spoiler for the BMW M5 F10 vehicle. Complimenting our carbon fiber hoods, carbon fiber trunk, and carbon fiber rear diffuser, this front lip spoiler completes the package with an outstanding look. The 2×2 carbon fiber weave features a ultra high glossy clear coat with UV protection. Designed to fit the stock M5 F10 front bumper, it is a simple add on to give the front a more aggressive look. The front bumper lip spoiler wraps around the side fender well and follows the curves of the front end. Attaching with double sided tape and self tapping screws, this will be one of the best upgrades you will do to your M5.

Agency Power Carbon Fiber hood (DTM Style and vented) MSRP $1795

Agency Power now offers this carbon fiber hood with integrated vented cowl to help with heat extracting while providing a new style to your BMW F10 5 Series. The stylized bump in the center of the hood gives the new F10 a much more aggressive look then the previous E60 chassis. Without being overly aggressive, the elongated vents keep the OEM style to the hood while providing functionality to the 560hp V8 twin turbo M5.

The hood is made from high quality 2×2 carbon fiber weave which is finished in a glossy automotive clear coat. Its underside is a durable FRP construction which retains all factory hardware for an OEM type finish. The vents feature a very subtle mesh insert in silver. The hood can be installed on any BMW F10 chassis in the raw carbon fiber style as pictured or painted to match your vehicle. This hood fits all F10 vehicles including the 528, 535, 550, and M5 from 2011 .

Agency power Carbon Fiber Diffuser MSRP $671

The BMW F10 M5 design was influenced by BMW’s EfficientDynamics program to lower the weight of the car. With the new V8 4.4L twin turbo engine making 560HP, this car still comes in slightly heavier then the previous E60 M5. The improved body styling and enhanced fuel economy comes from its overall and key components done in composites which truly make the F10 M5 worth the extra weight. To further the look and styling as the predecessor to the E60, Agency Power has enhanced the BMW F10 M5 with this carbon fiber rear diffuser.

The rear diffuser is designed to offer a more aggressive look while improving upon aerodynamics with its individual air foil style. Made from 2×2 weave carbon fiber, the part is then finished in a high gloss clear coat finish. Designed as a complete OEM replacement, the diffuser attaches to OEM hardware in place of the factory part. You can leave it raw showing off the stunning carbon design or paint match it. This part is only designed to fit the BMW F10 M5 and will fit with both the OEM and larger quad tip exhaust systems.

Ordering:

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x270 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Affirm — Now you can finance your parts!
- Bank Wire
- Bill Me Later
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x270
Email: Ralph@vividracing.com

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 07:33 PM   #2
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Greetings M5post members! Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful week thus far. It is the final days before the end of July, and that means some good news for anyone looking for something for their M5. First bit of good news is, there are still a few companies out there that have decided to run their 4th of July specials through the end of the month. This means there is still a chance that you can take advantage of a special deal that you think you may have missed out on. Secondly, as forum members, you are all automatically eligible for special savings that you cannot get by shopping on our site. Message me directly with any inquiries that you may have, and I will respond ASAP. Thanks guys!

-Ralph
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2016, 06:47 PM   #3
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Hello everyone! We are almost though another long week, and what better way to celebrate than getting some stuff for your M5? Right??
Shoot me a PM for the best prices for anything you might need.

-Ralph
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2016, 01:25 PM   #4
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Happy Tuesday everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that i will be leaving for Vegas tomorrow. I will still be available, but not by phone. If you are needing to get a hold of me, you can still reach me by email or PM. I will be back in the office on Monday.

PS.... If i get a PM from anyone whine in Vegas, special pricing might be given. You never know if ill be feeling generous

Thanks guys!
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
bmdoubledru
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Atlantis Blue 2018 F80 M3 ZCP

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2019, 07:17 PM   #6
Ickdeep
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F10 M5 | '15 F15 X5

Garage List
2015 BMW X5  [10.00]
2013 BMW M5 [SOLD]  [10.00]
2013 BMW 535i [SOLD]  [10.00]
Question regarding the hood. Since the vents are open, is there any side effects of rain getting into the engine bay? Can the vents be closed?
Appreciate 0