M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds

06-28-2016, 07:49 PM   #1
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 DCT

▀▄▀▄Vivid Racing : Vorsteiner carbon styling - Special M5 Post Member Pricing!!!

Greetings M5 Post members!

I give you..... Vorsteiner carbon fiber stylings for your F10!

Body kits and aerodynamic parts are some of the most sought after in the aftermarket world. The history of body kits have evolve over the years and today the body kit is more than aesthetics, there is purpose and function to most kits that are made today. Vorsteiner has capitalized on finding the flow of a car and accentuating what the car already does well. The M5 has been known as a luxury sedan for over 25 years. BMW has evolved the look to be more aggressive with every passing year. The F10 M5 is a perfect example of combining sexiness with power. Drooling IS allowed.

Current carbon stylings include:

GTS-V FRONT ADD-ON SPOILER
VRS AERO DECK LID SPOILER
VRS AERO REAR DIFFUSER
VRS AERO FRONT ADD-ON SPOILER

PM me for special forum member pricing
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2016, 07:13 PM   #2
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Some extra saving to be had on the Vorsteiner aero for the holiday weekend. I will be in vegas all weekend, but i will make myself available for anyone who would like to get anything ordered to take advantage of the sale prices.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 06:48 PM   #3
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Thanks for all the PM's guys. Im negotiating with manufactures to keep this awesome 4th of July pricing going, so dont think you missed out just yet. Let me know if you are considering a product, and i will see what i can do for you.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, and as always, M5post members receive special pricing from me! Just an FYI, Vorsteiner has extended their sale pricing for aero parts through the month of July, so awesome news there!
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2016, 07:40 PM   #5
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Greetings M5post members! Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful week thus far. It is the final days before the end of July, and that means some good news for anyone looking for something for their M5. First bit of good news is, there are still a few companies out there that have decided to run their 4th of July specials through the end of the month. This means there is still a chance that you can take advantage of a special deal that you think you may have missed out on. Secondly, as forum members, you are all automatically eligible for special savings that you cannot get by shopping on our site. Message me directly with any inquiries that you may have, and I will respond ASAP. Thanks guys!

-Ralph
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2016, 01:37 PM   #6
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Last day of the month guys! Make sure you shoot me a PM for ANYTHING you are interested in. Today is the day to save some extra money on that part you have been waiting to order.

-Ralph

***** LAST DAY FOR THE 4TH OF JULY SALE ******
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #7
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep

Happy Wednesday everyone! Its a new month, and just had a holiday sales weekend. Extra savings will be given across most lines even after the holiday, so if there was something that you were interested in, shoot me a PM ANYTIME and I will see what kind of deal I can get you. Have a great day everyone!
Appreciate 0