F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > Car clean - Review on products
Extreme Powerhouse

05-18-2016, 08:30 AM   #1
ldsf30
Rep
Drives: bmw f30 mperformance xdrive

Car clean - Review on products

Good morning, so i usually use Meguires car cleaning products so i thought let me try some new items so i bought small samples of auto bright direct products.

AD - Cherry glaze polish
AD - Wheel Cleaner
AD - Luxury Elegance detail Finish
AD - luxury Suds Car shampoo

Meguires- Endurance Tyre Gel

BMW - Glass cleaner

(PLEASE CLICK ON PICTURES TO GAIN THE FULL PICTURE SIZE)

Body Work
My car was quite filthy (usually keep it clean) and it needed some TLC! as you can see there was general road dirt which (sorry if the pictures do not highlight all the grime due to the sun) used AD luxury suds, good foam did not use too much to mix with water around a cap and a half was used it gave a nice fresh smell and was pretty aggressive on the stubborn stains, after the first shampoo i had to go over the tougher areas again and then rinse the car.

See on the picture below it was just general grime on the bodywork so the AD suds did well 7/10

Wheels
My 405m always get filthy fast and they take ages to clean!
Before picture

I used AD wheel cleaner which was to be be aggressively brushed in to the alloy and leave for 2mins this took all the grime of but needed a second application to compleatly remove all of the grime 6/10

To dress the tyres i always used meguires tyre gel 10/10 really long lasting tyre gel and easy to apply.

Polish
Used AD Cherry Glaze polish, firstly what a product goes on smooth also a nice smell its very thin so does not leave any streaks behind again really impressed with this product 10/10

Car Detail Spray
Used AD Elegance car detail spray, very good to finish of on the car spray a bit on the car and apply evenly it gives a big stream of sprays in a short burst which is good! It gives a nice sheen to the car and compliments the cherry glaze polish to seal it looks spot on on the sun! 9/10

Bmw Glass Cleaner
Always use this really good product leaves no streaks and you don't need much 10/10

After pictures..

Thank you for reading!