THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications Dinmann CF diffuser replica???

Closed Thread

04-12-2016, 03:18 PM   #1
skitsos
Police Magnet
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M235i (F22)

Dinmann CF diffuser replica???

Probably isn't one out there... I've done my searching. This is probably the most aggressive diffuser out for the 2 series by far, but it's SO expensive! Every thread on this forum that has a pic posted of 2 series with this diffuser receives a lot of hype, but when the price is shown to us, we then we decide that maybe there's a cheaper, less aggressive alternative. With this diffuser style being so popular, maybe a replica company could replicate this design, and sell it at a cheaper price, like many other replica parts out there right now. I've already reached out to RW Carbon, and was told that they have no plans to replicate the Dinmann diffuser. So I'm on here, I guess you can say ranting lmao, trying to find out what other forum members think of this. Maybe if a lot of the members on here agree that this diffuser design is awesome, but too expensive, we could create a voice, big enough to grab a replica companies attention, and we could get a Dinmann diffuser replica for the 2 series out in the market.

http://dinmann.com/product/carbon-fi...the-bmw-f2223/
Attached Images

04-12-2016, 04:05 PM   #2
StarMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' M2

Probably run into legal issues which is why it hasn't been replicated just yet....whenever someone in China gets their hands on it then maybe we'll see some replicas....it is def. My favorite, but for over a grand, eh, I'll spend it on other more important things. Such as a TUNE!
Appreciate 1
      04-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #3
skitsos
Police Magnet
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvmarv
Probably run into legal issues which is why it hasn't been replicated just yet....whenever someone in China gets their hands on it then maybe we'll see some replicas....it is def. My favorite, but for over a grand!
That has crossed my mind, but isn't RW Carbon located in the U.S.? They have replicated Exotics Tuning parts.
I also agree with your view on the price, very nice design, but not worth that ridiculous price tag!
      04-12-2016, 04:14 PM   #4
StarMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

RW gets their items from China, checks it before it gets sent out within the US.

My Exotic Tuning spoiler was just delivered from RW tuning today! But haven't opened it yet.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2016, 04:16 PM   #5
skitsos
Police Magnet
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvmarv
RW gets their items from China, checks it before it gets sent out within the US.

My Exotic Tuning spoiler was just delivered from RW tuning today! But haven't opened it yet.
That makes sense. On a side note, I am also looking into the Exotics Tuning style spoiler from RW! You should make a thread on it to show quality, etc.
      04-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #6
StarMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I will tonight actually, already did one for their CF front lip (mostly positive stuff)
Appreciate 1
      04-12-2016, 04:46 PM   #7
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235ix

Maybe if we get enough people in a group buy we can get the dinmann at a lower cost. Thats the diffuser I want myself.
      04-12-2016, 04:58 PM   #8
skitsos
Police Magnet
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M235iguy
Maybe if we get enough people in a group buy we can get the dinmann at a lower cost. Thats the diffuser I want myself.
That's possible as well, but it would need to be a decent price drop, because the price right now is crazy lol.
      04-12-2016, 06:42 PM   #9
ralphsworldtour
Rep
Drives: blue 2 series

purchase from dinmann ebay store for greater savings. http://m.ebay.com/itm/161972042987?_mwBanner=1

comes with $200 refund option by simply posting a pic on 2 addicts.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2016, 07:43 PM   #10
DINMANN
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw f80m3 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitsos View Post
Probably isn't one out there... I've done my searching. This is probably the most aggressive diffuser out for the 2 series by far, but it's SO expensive! Every thread on this forum that has a pic posted of 2 series with this diffuser receives a lot of hype, but when the price is shown to us, we then we decide that maybe there's a cheaper, less aggressive alternative. With this diffuser style being so popular, maybe a replica company could replicate this design, and sell it at a cheaper price, like many other replica parts out there right now. I've already reached out to RW Carbon, and was told that they have no plans to replicate the Dinmann diffuser. So I'm on here, I guess you can say ranting lmao, trying to find out what other forum members think of this. Maybe if a lot of the members on here agree that this diffuser design is awesome, but too expensive, we could create a voice, big enough to grab a replica companies attention, and we could get a Dinmann diffuser replica for the 2 series out in the market.

I would like to start with letting you all know that I'm the owner and maker of the parts dinmann. my name is cannan, my parts are made in USA, we are located in Los Angeles, and I don't pay my workers 10dollar a day for a 12 hour shift.
this is the problem with people like you skitsos, u don't think what it takes to make parts and who is doing the work. all u think is saving 200-300 dollar.
I have saved everything u have posted it on this post, and well take action against you or any company trying to copy my parts.

instead of trying to get shitty parts from china, try to work with companies who are tryin to come out with parts that are better quality. you could have just contacted me to start with, and see if I could set up a group buy for the members here, or other companies that sale my parts, but no you feel like you are entitled to get what ever you want, this is the new norm of the way people like you think now days, less screw this company and get cheap shit from china.
Appreciate 2
Scadam245.50
      04-12-2016, 07:52 PM   #11
M235iguy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11 bravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitsos View Post

I would like to start with letting you all know that I'm the owner and maker of the parts dinmann. my name is cannan, my parts are made in USA, we are located in Los Angeles, and I don't pay my workers 10dollar a day for a 12 hour shift.
this is the problem with people like you skitsos, u don't think what it takes to make parts and who is doing the work. all u think is saving 200-300 dollar.
I have saved everything u have posted it on this post, and well take action against you or any company trying to copy my parts.

instead of trying to get shitty parts from china, try to work with companies who are tryin to come out with parts that are better quality. you could have just contacted me to start with, and see if I could set up a group buy for the members here, or other companies that sale my parts, but no you feel like you are entitled to get what ever you want, this is the new norm of the way people like you think now days, less screw this company and get cheap shit from china.
Hey!

Im not looking for a replica or copy infringement replica. The quality and build of your product is phenomenal. I was suggesting a group buy or looking into a discount. I spoke with a guy who is a member here who is a friend of yours, Gilbert. I haven't heard back from him as he was stating he would look into talking with you. Your diffuser is the best ive seen and have high interest in your diffuser.
Closed Thread