Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

10-31-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
BMWDoktorn
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M-Sport, BMW i3 120a

Dealer with good inventory Miami/ FLL

I am visiting Miami/ Fort Lauderdale the coming week and being a huge fan I have to check out a local BMW dealer with good inventory. Preferably with a good selection of M models (cars are rediculosly expensive where I'm from).

Where should I go?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2015, 10:51 PM   #2
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDoktorn View Post
I am visiting Miami/ Fort Lauderdale the coming week and being a huge fan I have to check out a local BMW dealer with good inventory. Preferably with a good selection of M models (cars are rediculosly expensive where I'm from).

Where should I go?
Vista BMW in Coconut Creek. Or Braman Bmw in Miami. You will see everything there is to possibly see between those two dealerships.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2015, 01:03 AM   #3
Amgeater2
Major
Rep
Drives: X6M, M8, Mc 600LT, 296GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCHP
Quote:

Where should I go?
Vista BMW in Coconut Creek. Or Braman Bmw in Miami. You will see everything there is to possibly see between those two dealerships.
Yes they will have the cars but they will NOT be cheap.. Who ever bought their car from any of the dealer here (tri county) in the last year or so did not get a good deal.. Msrp or really close to it... They all go for your neck
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2015, 06:54 AM   #4
Jlm3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCHP
Quote:

Where should I go?
Yes they will have the cars but they will NOT be cheap.. Who ever bought their car from any of the dealer here (tri county) in the last year or so did not get a good deal.. Msrp or really close to it... They all go for your neck
I Second that. I wound up buying mine from St. Louis and had it shipped. Both Vista and Bramen (west palm though) wouldn't go below MSRP plus had high dealer fees since the demand was so high on the M3. It's good old supply and demand pricing down here on Ms.
      11-01-2015, 07:25 AM   #5
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

I went to Melbourne (FL) for mine. South Florida dealers generally try not to discount much, try to mark up money factors in leases and are not the most pleasant people with which to deal. (I find most BMW dealer sales staff in the area to be arrogant.) I think pretty much all dealers in FL change a dealer fee too.

If you are looking to see a specific car configuration or color, check web sites for Vista, Braman (Miami and WPB), Pembroke Pines and Ft. Lauderdale, South Motors and Coggin, depending on where you will be. I recommend making an appointment if you want to see a car in person.
      11-01-2015, 08:17 AM   #6
Marckymarc305
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

I live in Miami and got a M in Atlanta. Just go to cars.com and there is over 100 F80's or 82 use for sale and new ones. Flew to ATL and drove it to Miami
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2015, 09:37 AM   #7
YMB-M3-J2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M3

Garage List
I would recommend Pembroke Pines BMW and Les Cutler as your sales person. I bought our X4 from him and he was great. The dealership is also very good. They don't price gouge or try to screw its customers with inflated money factors and fees. They are really a great place to work with. Vista and Braman are total rip offs. They charged huge mark ups and treat you like just another number and not like a customer.

Pembroke Pines also has a great service department. No charge for loaners and no mileage limits unlike some of the others list above.

I was going to buy my M4 from Pembroke Pines but due to Bmw delayed my production for 4 months I ended up finding a comparable car in MO.
Appreciate 1
      11-01-2015, 03:50 PM   #8
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

I tried Pembroke Pines for my M4 and while they seem to be the only dealer around that doesn't mark up MF, they would only go to $500 below MSRP so I moved on pretty quickly. A few years back I worked with Les Cutler on a 550 but could never reach a deal on price or trade so I ended up in an Audi from Coral Springs that time around.
      11-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #9
BMWDoktorn
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 M-Sport, BMW i3 120a

Thanks a lot for taking time to post.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2015, 06:55 PM   #10
YMB-M3-J2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I tried Pembroke Pines for my M4 and while they seem to be the only dealer around that doesn't mark up MF, they would only go to $500 below MSRP so I moved on pretty quickly. A few years back I worked with Les Cutler on a 550 but could never reach a deal on price or trade so I ended up in an Audi from Coral Springs that time around.
Wow....that's crazy. I had such a different experience there.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2015, 07:11 AM   #11
ABSSF80
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: LCI F80 AB SS

I got my 2016 m3 from Vista Pompano for 4k off MSRP.... My sales guy, Peter Armstrong is the man!!! Talk to him.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2015, 12:04 PM   #12
n0de
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW F80 M4

I got a crazy good deal from Seymur Guseynov at Lauderdale BMW of Fort Lauderdale. Could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Seymur was able to locate the exact combo I was looking for and got the car from CA in just under a week!

Tell him Ilya sent ya
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2015, 10:27 AM   #13
Amgeater2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0de View Post
I got a crazy good deal from Seymur Guseynov at Lauderdale BMW of Fort Lauderdale. Could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Seymur was able to locate the exact combo I was looking for and got the car from CA in just under a week!

Tell him Ilya sent ya
What is a crazy good deal... I dont believe until I see it as I stated before all dealer is S FL are garbage compare on what you can get in other states
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2015, 12:01 PM   #14
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marckymarc305 View Post
I live in Miami and got a M in Atlanta. Just go to cars.com and there is over 100 F80's or 82 use for sale and new ones. Flew to ATL and drove it to Miami
Mine came from Atlanta too. I am over on bimmerfest and a lot of Florida guys, me included, buy from Adrian Avila at BMW of South Atlanta. I have contacts at Braman West Palm, Pines BMW and Coggin BMW, but Adrian always gives me the best deals. I have purchased so many in Atlanta, I have the whole drive (about 8 hours each way from Palm Beach County) and hotel stay worked out in advance. Anyone having trouble getting a good deal on an M in South Florida needs to go out of state. All of my Florida contacts would not touch what I paid in Atlanta.
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2015, 03:11 PM   #15
n0de
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW F80 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2 View Post
What is a crazy good deal... I dont believe until I see it as I stated before all dealer is S FL are garbage compare on what you can get in other states
A crazy good deal is getting a good amount of money knocked off of the MSRP on an ///M car. This rarely happens by dealers in S. Florida. South Florida dealers are savages, there are soo many rich folks in South Florida responsible for that.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2015, 03:36 PM   #16
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0de
Quote:
A crazy good deal is getting a good amount of money knocked off of the MSRP on an ///M car. This rarely happens by dealers in S. Florida. South Florida dealers are savages, there are soo many rich folks in South Florida responsible for that.
True. My contact at Braman West Palm was shocked I got my M for what amounted to almost invoice. The idiots with too much money are paying Braman MSRP for the same car so they chose not to play ball with me. Their loss because I have sent Adrian about 6 contacts in the last 6 months and every one of them purchased a new M from him. Most of them are from South Florida. Adrian only has 1 M4 in inventory because his deals are very fair and this allows him to sell them all before they hit US soil. A smart way to do business if you ask me. A side note, Braman West Palm just booted their GSM because sales were so bad at that store. The new GSM came from an Acura store so I suspect Braman's deals will get more competitive now....
      11-05-2015, 04:05 PM   #17
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

If Braman WPB had bad sales it may be due to their sales people in addition to terrible pricing. The ones I've met seem too arrogant to make customers feel welcome and never seem like they want to sell cars. They always seem to be trying to make you feel like they are doing you a favor by spending some of their valuable time talking to you.

I was going to try Braman WPB for service but when I spoke to someone in service they sounded like they had the same attitude as the sales people! This is my first BMW (drove Lexus and Audi since 1994), mostly because I can't seem to have a good sales experience at any of the South Florida BMW dealers.
      11-05-2015, 05:59 PM   #18
Amgeater2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0de
Quote:
Agree to disagree...
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #19
edwinm3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Vista sucks ass!!!!!!!

Grigio Telesto M4, 6MT.
Coyote 5.0 F-150
991 GT3
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2015, 06:24 PM   #20
bates1325
2021 X3MC
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3MC / R8V10 Gated

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [0.00]
Vista BMW Pompano Beach (don't go to cypress, they are shit heads)

ask for Omar, Tell him you are a friend of Nicolo

Enjoy the car!

2021 X3MC Black / Black

My Engine Table Designs -> https://www.instagram.com/tombatesdesign/
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2015, 02:52 PM   #21
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

well that pretty much settles it, most bmw dealers in south florida suck ass
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2015, 02:53 PM   #22
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCHP View Post

good god, coconut creek?

i'd rather walk out onto sample road with my eyes closed then deal with those pricks.
Appreciate 0