proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

05-22-2015, 02:39 PM   #1
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMB F82

Inland Empire Car Meet (At Eibach in Corona)

This is the meet that began in Eastvale and slowly outgrew it's location. They have relocated to Eibach where we are a little more free and there aren't complaints from surrounding businesses. Plus there is a nice straightaway on your way out

All makes and models are welcome.
The meet is every first saturday of the month.

Next meet:
Saturday September 5th from 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Address: 264 Mariah City Cir, Corona, CA 92879

Would love to see more Bimmers there! If anyone wants to caravan over there I would be down

Here are a few pictures from the previous meet

Last edited by VDBimmer; 08-27-2015 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 02:10 AM   #2
MFNATIK
Blocked from G80/G82 for having an opinion
United_States
Rep
Drives: Trek Domane

Wish it wasn't so early but I'll try to make it since I am in Eastvale hahah
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 02:11 AM   #3
MFNATIK
United_States
Rep

BTW, why not the lot in front of the Chevron across from the 24HR? Thats more accessible and open.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 12:33 PM   #4
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
BTW, why not the lot in front of the Chevron across from the 24HR? Thats more accessible and open.
Quote:
Wish it wasn't so early but I'll try to make it since I am in Eastvale hahah

To be honest I don't know why they picked that spot specifically, they might pick something else later on when the meet grows. The lot across from chevron has construction going on right now

Yay a fellow Eastvale bimmer fan! haha looking forward to seeing you there, I went like an hour after (So 8am) last time and they were all still there they tend to stay 7-9 then they decide on what they want to do from there.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 12:37 PM   #5
MFNATIK
United_States
Rep

Ok, 8am I can probably do. You have a YMB and are in Eastvale? Funny I've never seen you around. There was an AW/SO M4 in the Target lot on Monday.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 02:39 PM   #6
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Ok, 8am I can probably do. You have a YMB and are in Eastvale? Funny I've never seen you around. There was an AW/SO M4 in the Target lot on Monday.
Yes! I have been trying to run into that guy for so long, i heard he works at target! but ye our family has a YMB, which one do you drive?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 02:47 PM   #7
MFNATIK
United_States
Rep

Haha, I used to work at that Target too lol.

I have the Sepang Bronze M5 and the wife runs around in the i3. I am selling my 328i M Sport LeMans blue. I was parking it in the Target lot to drum up interest and that was when I saw the M4. I can ask to find out who at Target is driving the M4. I'm guessing either the pharmacist or store manager.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 03:01 PM   #8
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

I have the Sepang Bronze M5 and the wife runs around in the i3. I am selling my 328i M Sport LeMans blue. I was parking it in the Target lot to drum up interest and that was when I saw the M4. I can ask to find out who at Target is driving the M4. I'm guessing either the pharmacist or store manager.
Oh nice, I don't think I've run into your M5 either but at the meet there was also an M5 so it should get interesting . Yea i heard he was one of the managers, I always park one spot over from him if I happen to go to target or any store in the area in hope that I would run into him because I wanted to invite him to the meet lol. In fact on the way home just now I stopped by target and he wasn't there but I parked near that spot anyway lol
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 07:59 PM   #9
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Update - i tried uploading some pictures of the cars that were there but my crappy phone only uploaded 1 for some odd reason, I'll try again later! excuse my crappy phone quality.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2015, 11:36 PM   #10
MFNATIK
United_States
Rep

My buddy with the E39 M5 is coming along tomorrow as well
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2015, 11:56 PM   #11
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
My buddy with the E39 M5 is coming along tomorrow as well
Sounds good I'll be there too! feel free to bring anyone you like, it starts at 7am I believe

I am not sure if there is a rule against posting links to other forums (I am sorry in advance if there is and you can just delete it) but here is a link to it from their forums too.
http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...b-some-coffee/
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2015, 11:04 PM   #12
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

UPDATE: The next meet is July 11th (7/11). There will NOT be a meet tomorrow because it is the 4th of july and most people will be busy.

So next meet is 7/11 infront of farmer boys off of limonite/Hamner at 7 AM.
Will update pictures of last times meet tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2015, 09:25 PM   #13
busymo
Rep
Drives: M4

Cool i'm not too far away might stop by
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2015, 07:45 PM   #14
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by busymo View Post
Cool i'm not too far away might stop by
Awesome, looking forward to seeing you there! Feel free to bring friends as well
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2015, 03:06 PM   #15
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Here's a little poster they made
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-10-2015, 03:33 PM   #16
MFNATIK
United_States
Rep

Cool, see you guys there!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2015, 07:28 PM   #17
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Updated the new location and posted pictures from the previous meet,

Would anyone be interested in starting a BMW caravan? I'll try to post this accross forums and see if we can get a group together
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 12:49 PM   #18
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

The meet got cancelled for just this month because of labor day weekend and a lot of people weren't going to be able to make it, here is a meet 0n the same day and time that is not too far away if anyone is interested, I'll be there.

Appreciate 0
      09-05-2015, 07:33 AM   #19
brn2drv
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDBimmer View Post
Oh nice, I don't think I've run into your M5 either but at the meet there was also an M5 so it should get interesting . Yea i heard he was one of the managers, I always park one spot over from him if I happen to go to target or any store in the area in hope that I would run into him because I wanted to invite him to the meet lol. In fact on the way home just now I stopped by target and he wasn't there but I parked near that spot anyway lol
I usually just read the main form, and not the regional one, so I never saw this thread or knew about the meet. But I own the AW/SO M4 and I work at the Eastvale Target (although I'm not the pharmacist or store manager , just one of the executive managers). No one at work understands why I park so far away, but with all the shopping carts and cars in our lot, I'm sure you two get it!

If you've shopped at this Target for awhile, I used to own the C63 AMG that was parked in the same spot. I can't make the meet today, but I'll try to head down to the October one. Oh, and I'm helping another Target for a few months, but I'll be back in the Eastvale parking lot in November!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2015, 11:31 AM   #20
MFNATIK
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brn2drv View Post
I usually just read the main form, and not the regional one, so I never saw this thread or knew about the meet. But I own the AW/SO M4 and I work at the Eastvale Target (although I'm not the pharmacist or store manager , just one of the executive managers). No one at work understands why I park so far away, but with all the shopping carts and cars in our lot, I'm sure you two get it!

If you've shopped at this Target for awhile, I used to own the C63 AMG that was parked in the same spot. I can't make the meet today, but I'll try to head down to the October one. Oh, and I'm helping another Target for a few months, but I'll be back in the Eastvale parking lot in November!
Hopefully they move the meet back to Eastvale. I'm not a fan of the Eibach location. Eastvale seems more home grown for some reason.

Never noticed a C63 parked there so aren't you glad you upgraded to an M4? BMW MPower over AMG anyday!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #21
VDBimmer
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Hopefully they move the meet back to Eastvale. I'm not a fan of the Eibach location. Eastvale seems more home grown for some reason.

Never noticed a C63 parked there so aren't you glad you upgraded to an M4? BMW MPower over AMG anyday!
Quote:

If you've shopped at this Target for awhile, I used to own the C63 AMG that was parked in the same spot, it had the europlate in the front. I can't make the meet today, but I'll try to head down to the October one. Oh, and I'm helping another Target for a few months, but I'll be back in the Eastvale parking lot in November!

BRN2DRIVE!! yes I remember seeing your C63 as well haha I thought it was probably you that converted to the ///M team when I saw the same color car and in the same place! We should definitely all go to local meets together
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2016, 02:53 AM   #22
MFNATIK
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Nice finally meeting you and chatting the other night. Good to know there are now 3 F8X in Eastvale . There is a exotic car show in Walnut this Sat at 9-11am at the Hing Wa Lee Plaza if you're interested in going, we can meet up around 9am and cruise over. VDBimmer and I are planning on going. Hopefully you can join us if you're not busy.

Just PM for specific meeting spot and number/info.
Appreciate 0