F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > [SLC Utah] Help me locate this owner!
Studio RSR

02-09-2015, 09:26 AM   #1
erichighley
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: X1, i3 BEV

Garage List
[SLC Utah] Help me locate this owner!

A few years back, I set out on what I assumed would be a lifelong search to locate an e30 M3 that was built on my birthday. After a significant amount of scouring the internet, tracking down vin numbers, blacklisting myself from bmwarchive.org for too many searches, and feeling dishearted.....I HAVE FOUND IT!

From what I can gather, it is the ONLY e30 M3 produced on this date. I have the VIN number for it, have run a carfax, and know that it is still operating. Moreover, I know it is located in Sandy, Utah (it's truly amazing what you can find on the internet).

It is Zinnoberrot with Beige leather interior...if ANYONE knows who the proud owner of this 1990 e30 M3 is PLEASE have him contact me. I don't need to take it from him now, but when the time comes for him to leave her, I need to be first on that list!

Last edited by erichighley; 02-09-2015 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 0