R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

01-23-2015, 09:22 AM   #1
ackreppsiii
Rep
Drives: 2015 Shakir Orange M4

PPF

If anybody is looking to get PPF done I can recommend Detailed Design Auto Spa for PPF and super detailing and paint correction. Talk to Jean Claude. Great work at a reasonable price. I had full hood, full roof, full front bumpers, rocker panels and a few other custom spots done and I can't even see that it's there. He even fixed the few rock chips I had picked up in my first couple of hundred miles. He is located in Conyers. Great guy. detaileddesignsautospa.com
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 03:33 PM   #2
meauxdogs
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550

He did my car as well. Great guy and outstanding work. He's currently working on applying cQuartz and PPF to my soon-to-be installed carbon fiber rear spoiler with CRT stripe and gloss black OEM rear bumper insert. Here are some pics he took when he finished up...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121682...7648921848372/
Appreciate 0