E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > WTB M3 Rep Fenders or SGM Fenders e92

01-02-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is

WTB M3 Rep Fenders or SGM Fenders e92

Hey guys,

Chipped my bumper from the car sitting so low on the H&R sports. Going to call H&R and discuss with them why my car sits so damn low on the sport springs and see if they will take care of some of the cost on this fender. My front is sitting like a race spring setup.

Anyways, I'm looking for some M3 rep fenders now for an e92. It is an LCI but I do not think that matters from what I was told. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I also would be interested in regular fenders if they are Space Grey.

Let me know what you guys have!
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2015, 11:59 PM   #2
Chocolatethunder
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
Hey guys,

Chipped my bumper from the car sitting so low on the H&R sports. Going to call H&R and discuss with them why my car sits so damn low on the sport springs and see if they will take care of some of the cost on this fender. My front is sitting like a race spring setup.

Anyways, I'm looking for some M3 rep fenders now for an e92. It is an LCI but I do not think that matters from what I was told. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I also would be interested in regular fenders if they are Space Grey.

Let me know what you guys have!
Same thing happened to me the other day smh but if u have lowering springs on stock shock and struts then its gonna sit lower.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 11:54 AM   #3
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

That sucks man! I feel for ya... And they are H&R sport springs on Koni yellow shocks and struts...
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2015, 10:44 AM   #4
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Up. Hoping to find something already painted!
Appreciate 0