F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Recommendations for BMW of Dallas
ARMA SPEED

12-02-2014, 09:38 PM   #1
soonertrent
Freude am Fahren
Rep
Drives: 2015 328 M-Sport

Recommendations for BMW of Dallas

Looking at the large collection of M Sport F30s BMW of Dallas has online and thinking of stopping in for a visit this weekend - any recommendations on a particular person to reach out to before walking in off the street?

Thanks!
      12-04-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
Philipangoo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335

Theres a online sales dept guy hes Korean... I think his name was Ryan but when I was shopping around over email and phone he was the most receptive to negotiating. He passed me on to another salesperson, but got all the paperwork started. Before I bought my F30 M sport from them I had gotten quotes from BMW Austin, a Houston Dealer, and also one obscure dealer in Atlanta that just had cutthroat pricing. That helped bring the price down. I think I got 7k off MSRP when I bought my car with around 3 miles on it, it was a pretty loaded 2013 335i Msport and the 2014 models were just rolling out.
      12-15-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
soonertrent
Freude am Fahren
Rep

Well, I ended up calling the general line, asked for an Internet Sales Manager and got Ryan as well. He also passed me off to another sales guy (Frank) and we closed the deal late Friday night. From the time I drove the car (for the first time) and walked out was about 4.5 hrs.

All in all I'm pretty happy - ended up with a 328 M-Sport in Estoril blue/black, Navigation, Comfort Access, Lighting Package.

Now I'm trying to resist the temptation to buy the JB4 and exhaust.

Thanks.
      05-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #4
320FAMILY
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 320i and 2014 320i

Chris Jurgens is great if you ever go back. I have purchased two cars from him. They were lower than everyone.....and I did a lot of searchign.
      06-27-2015, 08:56 AM   #5
BatCam
Im just here so i don't get fined
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Comp Mineral Gray

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
That's good to hear cause I tried to work with frank and he was a complete clown. I told him I didn't want to lease and he kept talking to me about leasing and when I told him what I wanted and asked if he could find it he never responded. I even told him I was looking to purchase within the month and still nothing. Maybe is cause I look young or wasn't wearing fancy clothes when I went in there but I was pretty pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonertrent View Post
Well, I ended up calling the general line, asked for an Internet Sales Manager and got Ryan as well. He also passed me off to another sales guy (Frank) and we closed the deal late Friday night. From the time I drove the car (for the first time) and walked out was about 4.5 hrs.

All in all I'm pretty happy - ended up with a 328 M-Sport in Estoril blue/black, Navigation, Comfort Access, Lighting Package.

Now I'm trying to resist the temptation to buy the JB4 and exhaust.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2015, 06:42 AM   #6
soonertrent
Freude am Fahren
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatCam View Post
That's good to hear cause I tried to work with frank and he was a complete clown. I told him I didn't want to lease and he kept talking to me about leasing and when I told him what I wanted and asked if he could find it he never responded. I even told him I was looking to purchase within the month and still nothing. Maybe is cause I look young or wasn't wearing fancy clothes when I went in there but I was pretty pissed.
Yeah, Frank didn't seen like the sharpest crayon in the box. For me, in the end, I got what I wanted but I felt like he was trying to 'sell' me more than he had to. I didn't give him great marks on his feedback sheet and he called (literally on the phone) on it. We talked through it but I guess he didn't change his style.
      07-18-2015, 02:58 PM   #7
BatCam
Im just here so i don't get fined
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Comp Mineral Gray

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Yea I don't understand it. I'm in sales and it's not that difficult to listen to what people want and help them accordingly. Maybe it's just how we purchase and it didn't go well with his style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonertrent View Post
Yeah, Frank didn't seen like the sharpest crayon in the box. For me, in the end, I got what I wanted but I felt like he was trying to 'sell' me more than he had to. I didn't give him great marks on his feedback sheet and he called (literally on the phone) on it. We talked through it but I guess he didn't change his style.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2015, 02:54 PM   #8
RedRaiderDavid
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 X3 35i X Drive M Sport

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
YMMV, I just purchased a 335 CPO from BMW of Dallas last week. The first person who responded to my email was a complete dumb ass. The listing I was looking at didn't list options and after 3 emails back and forth he was still unable or unwilling to provide them. In a last ditch effort I demanded to be put in contact with someone else and Kevin Choi stepped in. He provided me the option information I was looking for and within a few hours I was in the dealership buying the car. I would definitely recommend Kevin.
I bought my last BMW at Classic and got a good deal but they have been letting me down ever since. Now BMW of Dallas has much better pricing than Classic. The car I bought had fewer miles, more options and was in overall better condition than one I had seen at Classic and it was several thousand cheaper. They offered me more for my trade on top of that. Classic does have better prices on parts and accessories though.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2016, 11:12 PM   #9
scanepa
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 S40i

Garage List
2020 BMW X5  [0.00]
2016 BMW 428i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320FAMILY View Post
Chris Jurgens is great if you ever go back. I have purchased two cars from him. They were lower than everyone.....and I did a lot of searchign.
+1
Appreciate 0