M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

09-27-2014, 11:23 PM   #1
bim14
BIMMM3R
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 6MT AW/SO

Carbon fiber rkp front lip located in Long Island brand new

I have a brand new carbon fiber rkp style front lip for the f10 m5 that I ordered originally from eBay. The fitment and quality is flawless. This lip has never been mounted and has just been laying around. This is the second same lip I've ordered from this vendor, and I originally ordered this one as a replacement but I'm looking to sell my car so I'd rather not mount the lip and sell it to a local forum member instead for a fair price. This lip takes close to a month to come as it ships from China, but I have it ready to go and be picked up or dropped off if ur local to Nassau county. I paid around 400 for it including the shipping... I'm looking for 325 cash. If your interested I can meet with you and u can see how the lip fits on my car and also the actual product you may be purchasing. You can't go wrong with this add on, it's perfectly sleek, sexy, and classy. The carbon fiber is also of stellar quality. Please text me if you're interested and we can work something out 516-946-8777
Appreciate 0