E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 2007 328xi coupe halo question

09-24-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
dpuwookie79
Rep
Drives: 2011 LMB 328i

2007 328xi coupe halo question

Before anyone "let me google that for you"'s me, let me make the statement that I have googled it, but I don't quite understand the designation differences I've read in those threads. I understand that "pre-LCI" and "LCI" effectively mean if the car was pre or post face lift. I'm currently looking at purchasing a 2007 328xi coupe, but would like to upgrade the standard yellow halos to LED's... However, I've read conflicting reports that state that the xenon projector buckets are not able to be updated. The odd thing to me is that the 2008 models seem to be able to, according to several LED bulb reseller sites. So... yeah, this will not be the deciding factor in me purchasing the car, but being a modder at heart, this would likely be one of the first things I do to it.

Here is an example of a site that excludes only the 2007 coupes:
http://luxangeleyes.com/products/lux-h8-v4

Thank you for educating me!
Appreciate 0