E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > VAC Motorsports IDCM

09-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
ideloera
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d

VAC Motorsports IDCM

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 350.00

Item Interest
I am selling a VAC Motorsports Intelligent Diesel Control Module (IDCM) which works for 2011 and newer BMW 335d, 535d, X5d, etc. The IDCM I have is ready to go for any 2011 and newer 335d and it is programmed with the increased performance tune. The IDCM can be sent back to VAC Motorsports and they can flash the IDCM (FOR FREE, you just pay S&H) to have the module work with any diesel BMW car, any year.

I removed the model to take my car in for service (oil change) and I was just too lazy to install it again. Maybe someone else with a diesel BMW can appreciate the module more.

What VAC Motorsports have to say about the IDCM:

The Intelligent Diesel Control Module is here! Prepare for the quickest, easiest, safest way to maximum power and efficiency with no loss of reliability or check engine lights!

The VAC Intelligent Diesel Control Module from VAC is ready to upgrade your BMW! Plug in gains of 40 WHP / 55+ ft-lbs with ease.

Gain awesome performance increases for your new turbo diesel BMW 6 cylinder with no permanent ECU changes, no software flashes, no complex wiring, and no expensive remapping needed.
We offer the safest gains and the best service- PLUS flexibility... Read on!

http://store.vacmotorsports.com/vac-...etc-p2081.aspx

Craigslist Post
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/4652780137.html

------------------------------------------------------------
The model I have differs a bit from the one in the VAC website as I have the module with a better aluminum case.

Asking for 350 OBO.

Any question, feel free to email or text

312-725-FourSeven9Three
ideloera@gmail.com

Appreciate 0
      10-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #2
ideloera
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d

bump
Appreciate 0