E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Brand New High Kick Performance Spoiler

Closed Thread

07-31-2014, 04:57 AM   #1
Anderw
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

Brand New High Kick Performance Spoiler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 225.00

Item Interest
Brand new never Installed Performance spoiler rep, posting pictures of mine to show you what it looks like installed since I have one also. Really high quality, especially for the price, I love mine

Looking for $225 shipped anywhere in the US. Pretty firm I could have listed it for $250 and come down to $225 but don't wanna waste either of our time!!! shipping isn't exactly cheap since its the way its shaped! Considering Shipping and PP fees could end up being $25 or more

Any Questions PM me!!!!!! will ship prompt and USPS Priority

Appreciate 0
      07-31-2014, 11:13 AM   #2
Javy
e92javy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M

Damn just pulled the trigger on an OEM one !!

GLWS
Instagram- (javy_e92) 09 335i coupe / M package / Alpine White / Dinan Stage 2 / Alpina B3 Flash / Alufelgen SF71 / ST coils / Lux H8 / AFE Stage 2 intake / 6700k mtech HID / Performance trunk spoiler / Gloss black roof / CF interior wrap / PE Muffler Mod / ETS Charge pipe / Tial BOV / Cyba Quad Diffuser / Cyba Quad Black Chrome tips / Gloss black grills / AW reflectors / LED turn signals / Remote Key +
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
Anderw
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javy View Post
Damn just pulled the trigger on an OEM one !!

GLWS
damn! OEM is sick, but costly! Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2014, 12:11 PM   #4
moralesa335
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 335i

Is it carbon fiber? And is it oem?
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2014, 04:23 PM   #5
Anderw
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralesa335
Is it carbon fiber? And is it oem?
It is carbon fiber! But not oem , would be double the price atleast for brand new oem
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #6
7VR46
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92

Can you post pictures of the actual piece for sale.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #7
335xi Stunt'
E92 xi AW/Coral Red
United_States
Rep
Drives: your girl crazy

Last edited by 335xi Stunt'; 08-05-2014 at 03:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #8
335xi Stunt'
E92 xi AW/Coral Red
United_States
Rep
Drives: your girl crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwsw View Post
Brand new never Installed Performance spoiler rep, posting pictures of mine to show you what it looks like installed since I have one also. Really high quality, especially for the price, I love mine

Looking for $225 shipped anywhere in the US. Pretty firm I could have listed it for $250 and come down to $225 but don't wanna waste either of our time!!! shipping isn't exactly cheap since its the way its shaped! Considering Shipping and PP fees could end up being $25 or more

Any Questions PM me!!!!!! will ship prompt and USPS Priority

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TALK TO THIS KID. he's a loser who likes to WASTE other peoples time. I was sending him a UPS label to ship the spoiler over to me... we chatted on a Friday and I was sending him the label on Monday. I text him a few times Monday to get response "hey im sorry. im in Washington DC at bimmerfest.... I can send it on Wednesday or Thursday..." I text him a few times AFTER those days.... no response but yet hes lurkin on the forums. be a man and respond for it.
Attached Images

08-13-2014, 02:15 PM   #9
Anderw
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi Stunt' View Post
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TALK TO THIS KID. he's a loser who likes to WASTE other peoples time. I was sending him a UPS label to ship the spoiler over to me... we chatted on a Friday and I was sending him the label on Monday. I text him a few times Monday to get response "hey im sorry. im in Washington DC at bimmerfest.... I can send it on Wednesday or Thursday..." I text him a few times AFTER those days.... no response but yet hes lurkin on the forums. be a man and respond for it.
LOL I told you what my situation was I asked you if you could wait till thursday and all you wrote was "cool" you text like a 12 year old girl. I sold the spoiler august 4th the same day as that cool text , I had 4 people contact me and were willing to pay more then you, don't get all butt hurt I didn't text you back your annoying as shit, "I was gonna send a shipping label" why didn't you then? I was gonna ship it friday august 1th but you couldn't get a label since you left work at 3pm. you act like your so easy to deal with, I was gonna take less then I paid for the spoiler to help out someone like you? At first I would have but after all your shit I changed my mind.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread