Sign out
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

09-16-2018, 10:58 PM   #67
3.0L
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
If Manafort had anything on Trump - it would have long been said to avoid a trial he knew he'd lose.
Remember he got fired by Trump.
Bullshit. Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, stated that Trump and Manafort had a 'protect each other pact.'

Why would Manafort stick to that alleged pact after Trump fired his butt?

All of them are full of shit.

ďAny time three New Yorkers get into a cab without an argument, a bank has just been robbed."
-Phyllis Diller
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 06:53 AM   #68
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post

... he's pro law enforcement ...
Fucking hell man, LOL
Well, I mean... other than the FBI, most of the DoJ, etc, he *loves* law enforcement.
Appreciate 2
yousefnjr1173.00

09-17-2018, 09:31 AM   #69
are0lies
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
Well, I mean... other than the FBI, most of the DoJ, etc, he *loves* law enforcement.
Don't forget the federal law enforcement agents that he couldn't give a raise to, in spite of the "booming economy." Instead the Senate passed it.
Appreciate 2
      09-17-2018, 03:30 PM   #70
XutvJet
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2016 M235 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
The difference with Trump is his quantity of lies and that he has little or no remorse. When caught or challenged, he just lies even more.
And that is exactly why they don't want him talking to Mueller. Orange jumpsuit.

09-17-2018, 03:33 PM   #71
XutvJet
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Sure glad you are not a violent and vindictive person, especially to someone that has never done anything to you. What do you do to people that cross you?
He'll get what's been coming to him for decades. That is for certain. He truly is scum and doesn't represent the common good of this country. It is thoroughly enjoyable to watch him squirm in the mental anguish with everything closing in on him and people he trusted flip on him. What goes around, comes around.

09-18-2018, 12:35 PM   #72
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Drives: 08 135i 08 CR-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
He'll get what's been coming to him for decades. That is for certain. He truly is scum and doesn't represent the common good of this country. It is thoroughly enjoyable to watch him squirm in the mental anguish with everything closing in on him and people he trusted flip on him. What goes around, comes around.
Are you describing Hillary Clinton?

I remember the look on her face the day after the election.... priceless... I could see the pain and embarrassment on her face...
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 01:01 PM   #73
XutvJet
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135ii View Post
Are you describing Hillary Clinton?

I remember the look on her face the day after the election.... priceless... I could see the pain and embarrassment on her face...
Who gives a crap about HRC? I sure as hell don't. We're talking about the POTUS. Stay with us.
      09-18-2018, 01:05 PM   #74
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
Who gives a crap about HRC? I sure as hell don't. We're talking about the POTUS. Stay with us.
Just checking.. your right NOBODY cares about HRC.... especially on 11/8/16
LOL

It was just your references to "scum"... "mental anguish" and... "what goes around comes around".. seem to fit HRC so well.

Carry on with your normal Trump bashing...
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2018, 01:08 PM   #75
XutvJet
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
LOL
The only people that seem to still care about HRC (and Obama) are Trump supporters. It's their crux of Trump justification. "But but Obama and (insert silly complaint)." "But but HRC and her emails!" This rationale has grown tiresome and idiotic, but I really don't expect anything more from a Trump supporter.

09-18-2018, 01:17 PM   #76
PA135ii
Person of interest
Rep

Quote:
The only people that seem to still care about HRC (and Obama) are Trump supporters. It's their crux of Trump justification. "But but Obama and (insert silly complaint)." "But but HRC and her emails!" This rationale has grown tiresome and idiotic, but I really don't expect anything more from a Trump supporter.
Not true boss.... it was just your description that reminded me of HRC.. like I stated 3 posts ago.. be you must be slow today.. come on... keep up..
I don't give shit about HRC... or Obama.... there are OVER. FINNALLY
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 12:25 AM   #77
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:
LOL
I don't believe whatsoever that HRC mentions are irrelevant. Politics is about voting for the lesser evil, so it's perfectly logical when hearing someone bash Trump, to think about "the lesser of two evils," and therefore why we have Trump. Obama mentions are equally relevant, as he's in the same canoe as HRC, and an even bigger reason why we have Trump.

Especially when the Trump-basher is citing grievances which HRC or Obama was a far worse offender.

Much less, when she is still agitating with the "#resist" movement every single day. Watch her twitter feed - it's pretty incredible, and the volume of people asking her to run again, and calling her "Madame President" or "the real President" is amazing.
SakhirM46971.50
PA135ii124.00