E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > need advice on problem.what should i do???????

10-14-2005, 01:17 PM   #23
nocturnal
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Doooooooooooooood, WHAT DOES MINE SAY????!!!!
Swwwweeeeetttttttttt, WHAT DOES MINE SAY???!!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2005, 01:31 PM   #24
NPinUK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i M Sport

If i bought a new car and it played up within few weeks I would demand a new one. Forget getting it repaired thats not what you paid for when u bought it. Even if you do get it repaired the car wont feel the same in your mind.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2005, 06:33 PM   #25
1sic06e90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1SICO6

I finally got a call this friday from the service manager.guess it should be done by wednesday hopefully he said .Im so burnt I feel like I dont even want it anymore.Ive waited longer than I even care to say to get a car like this and have worked my ass off for it,put 13,000 down on it ,spent the last three years getting my shit together and restoring my credit to do this.(what a really f---ing shitty thing to happen.wish I new A way to get A new one
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2005, 07:53 PM   #26
e90driver
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 325i, 08 328xi

same thing

Same thing happened to me when i got my first new car and it was a lemon. I waited a long time to get a new car and to say to the least it was a dissapointment. Sorry to hear it happened to you. I hope the car comes back to you in better than new shape- go over it and over it looking for anything out of place and insist that the service manager go on a quick trip around the block with you. make sure everything works like new and if there are any significant problems, go and speak directly with the sales manager and explain your situation- tell him/her that you have been patient and have given the service dept. ample opportunity to repair your 3, and that now you request they deliver to you a comparable 3 at little or no cost to you. Be nice, but stern. Kindly remind them how costly litigation on a lemon law case can be and how it might be in their best interest to provide you with a new vehicle. I did win my lemon law case, and I was paid back every penny ever spent on it expect gas, even after putting 35k on it. But hopefully it never gets that far. Good luck!

06 325i. IT'S HERE!- 08 E92 328xi, Premium, Auto, Cold- Montego Blue
Appreciate 0