Sign out
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Yesterday, 06:14 PM   #199
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Picard sucks!

Hey! You can like them both because they are so different! BTW, read any Diane Carey authored book in TOS. She writes Captain Kirk better than anyone. He's the original Badass with Captain Sisko taking the mantle thereafter!!

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #200
Herdalum
On TDY
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 X5 2011 535i G05 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
I agree, he should have reported from a more reliable source, however, it appeared that you were refuting the claim based on the source, when in fact the claim was true.
This is one of the leftís most frequently used deflections, when they canít refute facts.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 08:06 PM   #201
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep

Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Now, back to me refuting dubious sources.....

newsonenow
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Spend ten minutes researching OneNewsNow and the American Family Association and you will see that ONN can’t possibly be viewed as being without bias. It’s difficult to even characterize what they do as “news”, since it is mostly opinion dressed up as news.
I guess you also missed the link to Reuter's, and other mentions? I got that because it was the first of 10,000 google links saying exactly the same thing for the past 20 years.

Duuuuuhhhhhhhh......
      Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #202
Real Dodger
Always exploring.....
United_States
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Now, back to me refuting dubious sources.....

newsonenow
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Spend ten minutes researching OneNewsNow and the American Family Association and you will see that ONN can't possibly be viewed as being without bias. It's difficult to even characterize what they do as "news", since it is mostly opinion dressed up as news.
I guess you also missed the link to Reuter's, and other mentions? I got that because it was the first of 10,000 google links saying exactly the same thing for the past 20 years.

Duuuuuhhhhhhhh......
Sure