Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-29-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
BimmerBoomer
demoted
BimmerBoomer's Avatar
Canada
290
Rep
1,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Sportback
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grimsby, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

The big orange traitor wants to block aid to Ukraine...

When will you little green traitors stop supporting him?
Appreciate 1
      08-29-2019, 09:17 AM   #2
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
Canada
6086
Rep
1,970
Posts

 
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Niagara on the Lake

iTrader: (0)

:
Appreciate 4
Poiseuille3029.00
MKSixer14877.50

      08-29-2019, 09:21 AM   #3
SumBMWGuy
Major
872
Rep
1,267
Posts

 
Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBoomer View Post
When will you little green traitors stop supporting him?
But trimp said he wasn't a puppet? So confused as to why he keeps doing work for Putin if he isn't Putin's bitch.
Appreciate 2
      08-29-2019, 09:45 AM   #4
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
6024
Rep
3,486
Posts

 
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Wow, this in combination with the new MUHRUSSIA info dropped from MSNBC recently....

Another unconfirmed report states that Trump keeps a Babushka doll on his desk. Treason!
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
“Love God and our neighbor as written in Luke,
We are the Army of God and we are the truth”
-Kanye West
Appreciate 8
Eriphill1143.50
Poiseuille3029.00
gjm1201053.50
chocstraw124.00
Zugzwang1143.00
lab_rat198.50

      08-29-2019, 09:56 AM   #5
Eriphill
Captain
1144
Rep
907
Posts

 
Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Looks like another TDS boomer has been watching CNN again. 'You know what watching that does your blood pressure Frank' his wife scolds him for the umpteenth time.
Appreciate 5
      08-29-2019, 09:57 AM   #6
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
6024
Rep
3,486
Posts

 
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Looks like another TDS boomer has been watching CNN again. 'You know what watching that does your blood pressure Frank' his wife scolds him for the umpteenth time.
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
“Love God and our neighbor as written in Luke,
We are the Army of God and we are the truth”
-Kanye West
Appreciate 2
      08-29-2019, 10:00 AM   #7
Eriphill
Captain
1144
Rep
907
Posts

 
Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

^ I saw that one. He's mentally ill, but at least he's at the gym...I guess. lol
Appreciate 2
      08-29-2019, 10:24 AM   #8
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3029
Rep
2,571
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

after weeks of searching the interwebs BPOT's intrepid investigators have finally unearthed this picture of BimmerBoomer, taken only 48 hours ago==>
.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 8
DonaldPump6024.00
MKSixer14877.50
Eriphill1143.50
SakhirM49479.00
N54Yankee1511.00

      08-29-2019, 10:39 AM   #9
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
12136
Rep
3,395
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Funny how - in 2014 and 2015 (before Trump was elected) - CNN stated that the Ukraine was - and I quote:

"Ukrainian officials, mainly elements of the Security Service of Ukraine, are the causes of enforced disappearances, detentions and torture."

“We just as a network have to be really careful not to lump the entire pro-European Ukrainians into what is many may well be, which are nationalistic and extremist groups, filled with racists.”


So, to recap:

Before Trump: CNN says that Ukraine government officials are murders and torturers. CNN says that pro-European Ukraine citizens are racists, bigots, and anti-Semites.

After Trump: CNN says that the Ukraine is a bastion of peaceful people, sweet lovable souls, who just want to enjoy puppy dogs and rainbows.

But yeah - CNN has no bias in their reporting, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/world...ort/index.html
https://www.thewrap.com/wolf-blitzer...npour-ukraine/
https://www.cnn.com/2014/02/18/world...ner/index.html
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 13
Poiseuille3029.00
MKSixer14877.50
DonaldPump6024.00
SakhirM49479.00
Delta03117303.00
gjm1201053.50
detroitm2945.00
glennQNYC5513.00
N54Yankee1511.00
Zugzwang1143.00
lab_rat198.50

      08-29-2019, 10:48 AM   #10
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14878
Rep
7,368
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBoomer View Post
When will you little green traitors stop supporting him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Funny how - in 2014 and 2015 (before Trump was elected) - CNN stated that the Ukraine was - and I quote:

"Ukrainian officials, mainly elements of the Security Service of Ukraine, are the causes of enforced disappearances, detentions and torture."

“We just as a network have to be really careful not to lump the entire pro-European Ukrainians into what is many may well be, which are nationalistic and extremist groups, filled with racists.”


So, to recap:

Before Trump: CNN says that Ukraine government officials are murders and torturers. CNN says that pro-European Ukraine citizens are racists, bigots, and anti-Semites.

After Trump: CNN says that the Ukraine is a bastion of peaceful people, sweet lovable souls, who just want to enjoy puppy dogs and rainbows.

But yeah - CNN has no bias in their reporting, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/world...ort/index.html
https://www.thewrap.com/wolf-blitzer...npour-ukraine/
https://www.cnn.com/2014/02/18/world...ner/index.html
This is what being taken to the, "woodshed", of actual facts looks like.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 6
      08-29-2019, 11:03 AM   #11
BimmerBoomer
demoted
BimmerBoomer's Avatar
Canada
290
Rep
1,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Sportback
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grimsby, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

now that is funny...

Looks to me like Trump's real issue is that he wants Ukrainian help to make Biden look bad, and isn't getting it. And Putin's birthday is coming up.
Appreciate 1
      08-29-2019, 12:16 PM   #12
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14878
Rep
7,368
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBoomer View Post
Looks to me like Trump's real issue is that he wants Ukrainian help to make Biden look bad, and isn't getting it. And Putin's birthday is coming up.
The flaw is your supposition is that anyone needs to do anything to help make Mr. Biden look bad. His efficacy in accomplishing this on his own eliminates the need for any outside intervention.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 7
SakhirM49479.00
DonaldPump6024.00
Run Silent12136.00
Poiseuille3029.00
gjm1201053.50
wdb1519.00

      08-29-2019, 12:26 PM   #13
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
Canada
6086
Rep
1,970
Posts

 
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Niagara on the Lake

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
The flaw is your supposition is that anyone needs to do anything to help make Mr. Biden look bad. His efficacy in accomplishing this on his own eliminates the need for any outside intervention.
I think Trump would be happy if Biden got the nod for the dems.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer14877.50
SakhirM49479.00
Poiseuille3029.00

      08-29-2019, 12:35 PM   #14
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14878
Rep
7,368
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
I think Trump would be happy if Biden got the nod for the dems.
Not wishing for this but don't be surprised if it happens because the entire field is both unelectable and committing internecine warfare but here is my thought based on some observations and a few conversations:

I wouldn't, at all, be surprised if SHE, yes that's correct, Hillary Rodham Clinton. She still fits the bill (pun intended) and would unify the party behind her without having to stoop to the underhanded election fixing she did in the previous election.

If I'm the Dems, I bring her in at the last moment of qualification and swoop in for the kill and sweep the nomination slate clean. I position my operatives in every state delegation and whip out the signs and placards on the convention floor at the pivotal moment.

Not that I want this to happen but I can see it occurring if they want a snowballs chance in hell to win.

Not-so-cheery...mk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 4
      08-29-2019, 12:41 PM   #15
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
Canada
6086
Rep
1,970
Posts

 
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Niagara on the Lake

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Not wishing for this but don't be surprised if it happens because the entire field is both unelectable and committing internecine warfare but here is my thought based on some observations and a few conversations:

I wouldn't, at all, be surprised if SHE, yes that's correct, Hillary Rodham Clinton. She still fits the bill (pun intended) and would unify the party behind her without having to stoop to the underhanded election fixing she did in the previous election.

If I'm the Dems, I bring her in at the last moment of qualification and swoop in for the kill and sweep the nomination slate clean. I position my operatives in every state delegation and whip out the signs and placards on the convention floor at the pivotal moment.

Not that I want this to happen but I can see it occurring if they want a snowballs chance in hell to win.

Not-so-cheery...mk
You're a sick fu#k, I like the way you think and I'm with you I wouldn't want to see that happen either. I'm too far removed to have a view on weather or not she should win the general election. I have some doubts though.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14877.50
Poiseuille3029.00

      08-29-2019, 12:48 PM   #16
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14878
Rep
7,368
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
You're a sick fu#k, I like the way you think and I'm with you I wouldn't want to see that happen either. I'm too far removed to have a view on weather or not she should win the general election. I have some doubts though.
I consider this high praise coming from you. Thank-you, sir.

I've been considering this for a few weeks having observed the polls, the debates, and the general lunacy of the current table of Democratic Candidates. I've gone back and forth, internally, on whether or not I should start a thread on this but I believe that I will. I will be very interesting to see the comments from all involved in the political commentary here in BP-OT.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 3
      08-29-2019, 01:12 PM   #17
Delta0311
Lieutenant General
Delta0311's Avatar
7303
Rep
10,117
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

For Ukraine to get up to European standards will take a small miracle. I am gonna hurt some feelings here but Ukraine is an artificial state. Ukraine aka Eastern Poland and Western Russia. Belarus aka Lithuania and Western Russia.
__________________
2+2=White Privilege
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 01:16 PM   #18
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3029
Rep
2,571
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
I think Trump would be happy if Biden got the nod for the dems.
Not wishing for this but don't be surprised if it happens because the entire field is both unelectable and committing internecine warfare but here is my thought based on some observations and a few conversations:

I wouldn't, at all, be surprised if SHE, yes that's correct, Hillary Rodham Clinton. She still fits the bill (pun intended) and would unify the party behind her without having to stoop to the underhanded election fixing she did in the previous election.

If I'm the Dems, I bring her in at the last moment of qualification and swoop in for the kill and sweep the nomination slate clean. I position my operatives in every state delegation and whip out the signs and placards on the convention floor at the pivotal moment.

Not that I want this to happen but I can see it occurring if they want a snowballs chance in hell to win.

Not-so-cheery...mk
i'm in favor of this theory mostly because i'm in favor of anything that promotes chaos on the other side....well, ok, 'more chaos'.
if Hillary and the Brooklyn Mafia steal this thing at the Convention, having won zero Delegates, Bernie supporters will either stay home or vote for Trump.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer14877.50
lab_rat198.50

      08-29-2019, 01:20 PM   #19
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
12136
Rep
3,395
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Not wishing for this but don't be surprised if it happens because the entire field is both unelectable and committing internecine warfare but here is my thought based on some observations and a few conversations:

I wouldn't, at all, be surprised if SHE, yes that's correct, Hillary Rodham Clinton. She still fits the bill (pun intended) and would unify the party behind her without having to stoop to the underhanded election fixing she did in the previous election.

If I'm the Dems, I bring her in at the last moment of qualification and swoop in for the kill and sweep the nomination slate clean. I position my operatives in every state delegation and whip out the signs and placards on the convention floor at the pivotal moment.

Not that I want this to happen but I can see it occurring if they want a snowballs chance in hell to win.

Not-so-cheery...mk

I refer you to my thread, here:

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...1#post25194623

Currently - one of the worst possible choices is currently in the lead. Biden I can handle. Heck, I can probably even deal with Harris. But Warren? Fuck that.
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14877.50

      08-29-2019, 02:39 PM   #20
BimmerBoomer
demoted
BimmerBoomer's Avatar
Canada
290
Rep
1,026
Posts

 
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Sportback
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grimsby, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

timing is everything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
The flaw is your supposition is that anyone needs to do anything to help make Mr. Biden look bad. His efficacy in accomplishing this on his own eliminates the need for any outside intervention.
If Trump had something on Biden he wouldn't waste it on the nomination.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 04:15 PM   #21
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3029
Rep
2,571
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerBoomer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
The flaw is your supposition is that anyone needs to do anything to help make Mr. Biden look bad. His efficacy in accomplishing this on his own eliminates the need for any outside intervention.
If Trump had something on Biden he wouldn't waste it on the nomination.
in a stunning reversal, Bimmer posts something i agree with
Appreciate 1
Joekerr4459.50

      08-30-2019, 01:21 AM   #22
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7791
Rep
9,987
Posts

 
Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Funny how - in 2014 and 2015 (before Trump was elected) - CNN stated that the Ukraine was - and I quote:

"Ukrainian officials, mainly elements of the Security Service of Ukraine, are the causes of enforced disappearances, detentions and torture."

"We just as a network have to be really careful not to lump the entire pro-European Ukrainians into what is many may well be, which are nationalistic and extremist groups, filled with racists."


So, to recap:

Before Trump: CNN says that Ukraine government officials are murders and torturers. CNN says that pro-European Ukraine citizens are racists, bigots, and anti-Semites.

After Trump: CNN says that the Ukraine is a bastion of peaceful people, sweet lovable souls, who just want to enjoy puppy dogs and rainbows.

But yeah - CNN has no bias in their reporting, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/world...ort/index.html
https://www.thewrap.com/wolf-blitzer...npour-ukraine/
https://www.cnn.com/2014/02/18/world...ner/index.html
Should I look up what the Washington examiner said? The ones with the anti mueller advertising??
__________________
I need a vector, Victor.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST