Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-16-2019, 01:35 PM   #1893
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
2373
Rep
5,940
Posts

 
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
It's so easy to assassinate someone's character with no facts or proof these days it seems.

There were no cell phone's with GPS or cameras. You literally just need to find someone who went to the same school and say X happened at a party.

Pound Me Too!
Appreciate 4
      09-16-2019, 02:54 PM   #1894
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
1,901
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
It's so easy to assassinate someone's character with no facts or proof these days it seems.

There were no cell phone's with GPS or cameras. You literally just need to find someone who went to the same school and say X happened at a party.

Pound Me Too!
Thankfully the libs attempt at political assassination was so pathetically transparent in its end goal failed miserably. This round #2 will be more of the same and makes them look that more disgusting. I’ve been talking to some dems I know and their embarrassed by the actions of the left and some won’t vote for them come 2020.
I say it not only vindicates Justice Kavanaugh but strengthens his position for decades on the bench just as it did Justice Thomas. Thank you Anita and the vermin now falsely accusing Kavanaugh.
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 09-16-2019 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 2
      09-16-2019, 02:55 PM   #1895
adc100
Banned
1859
Rep
2,174
Posts

 
Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Yes you did. He changed his name. You put RD on ignore.
Yea..figured that out and re-ignored.
I am seeing signs of trends that are going to make a difference. First of all News Radio is 95% Conservative. FoxNewsMax/Sinclair/OANN/ Economics will ultimately win out.

Last edited by adc100; 09-16-2019 at 03:01 PM..
Appreciate 3
N54Yankee2668.00
MKSixer24937.50
Poiseuille4501.50

      09-16-2019, 03:21 PM   #1896
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
1,901
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

He needs to fool people into talking to him.
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2019, 03:36 PM   #1897
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
4502
Rep
3,426
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Just imagine the lengths they'll go to if and when Trump gets another appointment. We thought the Kavanaugh mess was epic, we havent seen anything yet.
"Victims and Witnesses" are lining up already at the DNC offices already not even having a potential justices name yet!
i think we can't imagine the lengths they'll go to: if Donald Trump is re-elected the Leftists will lose control of the Courts (including and especially the Circuit Courts) for the next 40 years. if that happens the Progressive Movement will be set back a hundred years.
THAT is exactly why Blasey Ford did what she did. she expected to be viewed by other Leftist women as an heroic character, a sort of Joan of Arc, and so far she's not wrong about that.
Appreciate 3
      09-16-2019, 03:44 PM   #1898
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
4502
Rep
3,426
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Yes you did. He changed his name. You put RD on ignore.
Yea..figured that out and re-ignored.
I am seeing signs of trends that are going to make a difference. First of all News Radio is 95% Conservative. FoxNewsMax/Sinclair/OANN/ Economics will ultimately win out.
well, you have to admit that back in its heyday, brief as that was, Air America had an audience count that exceeded that of the famous Girls Gone Wild Infomercial......radio version, of course.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2019, 04:10 PM   #1899
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
1,901
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
i think we can't imagine the lengths they'll go to: if Donald Trump is re-elected the Leftists will lose control of the Courts (including and especially the Circuit Courts) for the next 40 years. if that happens the Progressive Movement will be set back a hundred years.
THAT is exactly why Blasey Ford did what she did. she expected to be viewed by other Leftist women as an heroic character, a sort of Joan of Arc, and so far she's not wrong about that.
I agree 100%. Thats how far they were willing to go to not give up a lib seat on the court to lose another one will set them off like weve never seen in this country. Things undoubtedly will get much, much uglier.
Ford became the modern Joan of Arc and was figuratively burned at the stake. She should have been prosecuted as well.
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille4501.50

      09-16-2019, 04:19 PM   #1900
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
7087
Rep
6,908
Posts

 
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: STL

iTrader: (17)

CNN and the rest of the fake news main stream media have to be falling over themselves concerning deep fake technology. I have no doubt they just cannot wait to have doctored footage of anybody they don't agree with.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 09:40 AM   #1901
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
14167
Rep
3,953
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Figured I'd update this thread with some more bullshit from the left-stream media - specifically the NYT.

Apparently, the NYT reporters who just wrote the book on Kavanaugh were actually telling the sources what to say.

Cause that isn't sketchy or anything. No, not at all.

Text messages below, noting that the sources were conversing and basically saying that the book was bullshit and that they didn't want to be quoted, cause everything in it was a lie.







The text messages and the reporters' cherrypicking reveal the one thing conservatives have said all along: the mainstream media had it out from Kavanaugh from the get go. This wasn't about getting to the truth or being objective. This was about tearing down one man, his reputation and his livelihood.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/20...l3FP3k.twitter
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer24937.50

      09-24-2019, 12:53 PM   #1902
pennsiveguy
Captain
pennsiveguy's Avatar
United_States
3039
Rep
946
Posts

 
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Edina, MN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Figured I'd update this thread with some more bullshit from the left-stream media - specifically the NYT.

Apparently, the NYT reporters who just wrote the book on Kavanaugh were actually telling the sources what to say.

Cause that isn't sketchy or anything. No, not at all.

Text messages below, noting that the sources were conversing and basically saying that the book was bullshit and that they didn't want to be quoted, cause everything in it was a lie.







The text messages and the reporters' cherrypicking reveal the one thing conservatives have said all along: the mainstream media had it out from Kavanaugh from the get go. This wasn't about getting to the truth or being objective. This was about tearing down one man, his reputation and his livelihood.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/20...l3FP3k.twitter
I'm continually surprised that they're still in business. I guess a ship that big takes a while to sink. I would think the NYT would have their pick of newly-minted journalistic talent (taking some major liberties with that term here) and they're obviously not coming up with much:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51054.htm
https://youtu.be/jS-sxJFn6O0

Second one is Jimmy Dore's rundown of the Rogan interview. Plenty of Jimmy's views that I don't share, but he's a crackerjack media critic. Mark Dice is another, though with a different slant.
__________________
2017 F15 xDrive50i M Sport | Superformance GT40 Roush 511 IR FE | 2006 Ford GT
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 01:16 PM   #1903
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
14167
Rep
3,953
Posts

 
Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I'm continually surprised that they're still in business. I guess a ship that big takes a while to sink. I would think the NYT would have their pick of newly-minted journalistic talent (taking some major liberties with that term here) and they're obviously not coming up with much:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51054.htm
https://youtu.be/jS-sxJFn6O0

Second one is Jimmy Dore's rundown of the Rogan interview. Plenty of Jimmy's views that I don't share, but he's a crackerjack media critic. Mark Dice is another, though with a different slant.
It amazes me they are still in business as well. I mean - who the heck still reads them?

I mean, who even still reads newspapers?
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 01:51 PM   #1904
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
1,901
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Breaking news- Brett Kavanaugh is still seated on the SCOTUS bench as is Neil Gorsuch. That is all
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 5
Run Silent14167.00
Poiseuille4501.50
MKSixer24937.50

      09-29-2019, 06:44 PM   #1905
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
4502
Rep
3,426
Posts

 
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 5
N54Yankee2668.00
Torgus2373.00
MKSixer24937.50
Delta03117408.00

      10-30-2019, 11:02 PM   #1906
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
NormanConquest's Avatar
3634
Rep
5,654
Posts

 
Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/w...ary-us-senator

Probation for burglary and doxxing someone, why as everyday passes by i feel more and more like we have two sets of laws and punishment for the individual citizen and public government officals and staff.
Appreciate 1
Delta03117408.00

      10-31-2019, 08:45 AM   #1907
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
2668
Rep
1,901
Posts

 
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/w...ary-us-senator

Probation for burglary and doxxing someone, why as everyday passes by i feel more and more like we have two sets of laws and punishment for the individual citizen and public government officals and staff.
Read the story you posted and found it odd the didnt even include the name of the senator, a rather important thing to mention in a story so I did a search. Low and behold it was a D official and it seems it was a doxxing attempt against Rs also not mentioned and no jail time for the offender. Imagine that, in lib DC a anti Republican crime is brushed aside like some insignificant nothing to see here event.
Ill make a prediction, in this upcoming election the left will do an all out assault on voter fraud, doxing, ballot tampering, voter suppression and whatever else they can to derail Trump of a second term. They see the writing on the wall that its likely hell get that second and all bets are off, whatever it takes will rule the day for them.
https://thecount.com/2019/10/29/sama...ett-kavanaugh/
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
      04-25-2020, 11:45 AM   #1908
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
4948
Rep
4,932
Posts

 
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

Will anything come of this? Seems the #MeToo movement has gone silent and turned their backs. I guess they dont believe every one just the ones that fit their agenda.

1993 CNN Clip Unearthed Of Biden Accuser's Mother Telling Larry King Of "Problems" With "Prominent Senator":

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...lems-prominent
Appreciate 1
      04-27-2020, 03:56 PM   #1909
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Haywood's Avatar
United_States
2417
Rep
3,022
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LI, NY

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Will anything come of this? Seems the #MeToo movement has gone silent and turned their backs. I guess they dont believe every one just the ones that fit their agenda.

1993 CNN Clip Unearthed Of Biden Accuser's Mother Telling Larry King Of "Problems" With "Prominent Senator":

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...lems-prominent
I'm going to make a thread about this. It really sickens me how hypocritical people are of the #metoo movement. Innocent until proven guilty. Unless, of course, you're a Republican nominee running for the Supreme Court. Then, you're automatically guilty.
__________________
2003 Le Mans Blue e39 M5 Dinan S1
1997 Alpine White e36 M3 (the old gal)
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 4
      04-27-2020, 05:50 PM   #1910
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
4948
Rep
4,932
Posts

 
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
I'm going to make a thread about this. It really sickens me how hypocritical people are of the #metoo movement.
Lest we forget Juanita Broaddrick. Seems her claims fall on deaf ears as well. Nowhere near as much attention as others but now two more witnesses can corroborate Reade's story... As in two more than CBF's.

https://www.businessinsider.com/form...accuser-2020-4
Appreciate 3
MKSixer24937.50
Haywood2417.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST