New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-04-2021, 10:46 AM   #331
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
49069
Rep
20,986
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
So now we know, surprise surprise fIa threw it out
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/95558...ck-to-fia.html
Yeah I heard it yesterday . Red Bull still didn't got respons from the FIA ...
And Mercedes still runs with the hidden (cheating) air boost cooling system in the plenum .
How about the Mercedes flexible front wing ?

On the other hand :
Looks like the system is OK for the FIA , this means HONDA can run with it as well !
Just like Mercedes .Throw the air sensors more in front in the plenum and let the PU think that it needs more fuel ..
And of course , more fuel is more power !

While it was never approved by the FIA !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick37640.50
DrFerry4542.00
      10-04-2021, 10:48 AM   #332
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
49069
Rep
20,986
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
FIA sure didn't have any problem investigating Ferrari's engine

Or adding extra sensors

But won't change load test for MB's flexing front wing

MB fan boys were jumping up and down about RB's flexing rear wing. Maybe they close their eyes during MB front wing shots? Nah, Hypocrites!!! all of them

MB Rat Bastards gotta be paying off the FIA
Too bad mate , but this is it !
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick37640.50
DrFerry4542.00
      10-04-2021, 10:54 AM   #333
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . From last week it's in the news over here . The UK is a disaster !
Over here ,Friday night at the Shell gas station the pump was empty , Esso was OK.
But our Delhaize and Carrefour food markets are almost empty !

WTF is going on ....
Same what's been happening in Germany and America,we were warned by UK PM that taxes may have to rise because of covid battle outlay and this is just a 'casualty of the way' and a good time for them to spread bad news.
As far as fuel queues are concerned it was just down to HGV drivers licences upgrade by them taking an extra exam for handling fuel tankers but it could have been done little at a time and of course at the same time they increase price of fuel by 3p because of that old chestnut ''wholesale prices''.
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 11:11 AM   #334
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
49069
Rep
20,986
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Same what's been happening in Germany and America,we were warned by UK PM that taxes may have to rise because of covid battle outlay and this is just a 'casualty of the way' and a good time for them to spread bad news.
As far as fuel queues are concerned it was just down to HGV drivers licences upgrade by them taking an extra exam for handling fuel tankers but it could have been done little at a time and of course at the same time they increase price of fuel by 3p because of that old chestnut ''wholesale prices''.
Our fuel , water , gas , electricity ,diesel and home heating oil prices are raised by 20-25 % !

They said it was for free .But it feels like we are paying the COVID vaccinations and the health care !
Our government ?
Honestly .I really hope they (all) burn (alive) in hell !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick37640.50
DrFerry4542.00
      10-04-2021, 11:56 AM   #335
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Our fuel , water , gas , electricity ,diesel and home heating oil prices are raised by 20-25 % !

They said it was for free .But it feels like we are paying the COVID vaccinations and the health care !
Our government ?
Honestly .I really hope they (all) burn (alive) in hell !
It's the same here, North Sea Gas and oil was the way forward and affordable price but rocketing up, gov. is taking the pee pee, gov. spending is out of control on superficial things.
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 12:28 PM   #336
Steeler
Colonel
2175
Rep
2,628
Posts

 
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada

iTrader: (2)

__________________
Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting,RS4 MAF(soon to be Alpha N), 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.64LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly,Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 2
minn1912668.00
MKSixer33122.50
      10-04-2021, 12:28 PM   #337
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
49069
Rep
20,986
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
It's the same here, North Sea Gas and oil was the way forward and affordable price but rocketing up, gov. is taking the pee pee, gov. spending is out of control on superficial things.
60 liters for 120 Euro's or $140 to fill my ///M ! Isn't that wonderful ?
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick37640.50
      10-04-2021, 12:49 PM   #338
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
60 liters for 120 Euro's or $140 to fill my ///M ! Isn't that wonderful ?
Yes RB has Esso sponsor and I believe they upgraded their 97 fuel to Synergy Supreme+ 99 RON, is 60 litres tank your total capacity?
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 12:56 PM   #339
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Over here I pay 112 for full 80 litres of M99.
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 01:00 PM   #340
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
49069
Rep
20,986
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Yes RB has Esso sponsor and I believe they upgraded their 97 fuel to Synergy Supreme+ 99 RON, is 60 litres tank your total capacity?
63 liters or 16.64 US gal.
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick37640.50
      10-04-2021, 01:06 PM   #341
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
63 liters or 16.64 US gal.
The CLK cab has 62 litre capacity and I filled that up before the delivery problems although that can run on normal uld 95.
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 01:53 PM   #342
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah I heard it yesterday . Red Bull still didn't got respons from the FIA ...
And Mercedes still runs with the hidden (cheating) air boost cooling system in the plenum .
How about the Mercedes flexible front wing ?

On the other hand :
Looks like the system is OK for the FIA , this means HONDA can run with it as well !
Just like Mercedes .Throw the air sensors more in front in the plenum and let the PU think that it needs more fuel ..
And of course , more fuel is more power !

While it was never approved by the FIA !
Shouldn't be hard to rig sensors up in plenum for that ''if'' the 16B would need it and haha yees! the bendy front wing would be an attractive bonus
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 04:52 PM   #343
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Honda believe Max has an advantage over Hamilton.
https://racingnews365.com/why-honda-...-over-hamilton
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 04:56 PM   #344
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
49069
Rep
20,986
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Shouldn't be hard to rig sensors up in plenum for that ''if'' the 16B would need it and haha yees! the bendy front wing would be an attractive bonus
November 21 : The F1 Qatar GP !

By the long straight at the "Losail International Circuit" it looks like a Merc track !

Check out the 1.068 km long straight...

__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick37640.50
      10-04-2021, 05:05 PM   #345
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
November 21 : The F1 Qatar GP !

By the long straight at the "Losail International Circuit" it looks like a Merc track !

Check out the 1.068 km long straight...

The track looks very smooth my friend, all I can say is that with a 'legal' bendy front wing Max could give Ham a run for his money on that straight
Appreciate 1
      10-04-2021, 05:57 PM   #346
Steeler
Colonel
2175
Rep
2,628
Posts

 
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada

iTrader: (2)

Words don't always register with 2 year olds comprehension (no disrespect to 2 year olds) so it's just emojis for you 2 so you may understand how utterly stupid you sound.
__________________
Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting,RS4 MAF(soon to be Alpha N), 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.64LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly,Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 3
minn1912668.00
MKSixer33122.50
      10-05-2021, 03:05 AM   #347
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
^ If you don't like it then lump it.
Appreciate 1
      10-05-2021, 03:14 AM   #348
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
FIA sure didn't have any problem investigating Ferrari's engine

Or adding extra sensors

But won't change load test for MB's flexing front wing

MB fan boys were jumping up and down about RB's flexing rear wing. Maybe they close their eyes during MB front wing shots? Nah, Hypocrites!!! all of them

MB Rat Bastards gotta be paying off the FIA
MIB appears to have an iron grip on the bods with the rule book but no worries friend as rust never sleeps
Appreciate 2
      10-05-2021, 08:35 AM   #349
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Cake for MAX !
M3 facelift coming and new Alpina
https://www.bmwblog.com/2021/08/09/f...wer-to-490-hp/
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
      10-05-2021, 08:56 AM   #350
Killed by Death
Colonel
Killed by Death's Avatar
8286
Rep
2,487
Posts

 
Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
M5Rick37640.50
      10-05-2021, 09:23 AM   #351
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
37641
Rep
13,607
Posts

 
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I can see it happening in Turkey especially with rain.
Appreciate 2
      10-05-2021, 10:13 AM   #352
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
49069
Rep
20,986
Posts

 
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarton62 View Post
Words don't always register with 2 year olds comprehension (no disrespect to 2 year olds) so it's just emojis for you 2 so you may understand how utterly stupid you sound.
Mate .We never forced you to read our posts ..

Advice : Stop your silly whining and throw us on your ignore list

Have a nice day ....
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE 2021+2022 F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick37640.50
DrFerry4542.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST