BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > The M2 is also in Berlin now, in two colours.

02-02-2016, 05:41 PM   #23
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

There's actually a similar Audi showroom/gallery on Kudamm, too. In addition to that, VAG, Mercedes, and Mini have got their own galleries in the city as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2016, 12:20 AM   #24
///Jason
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 20i S-Drive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
There's actually a similar Audi showroom/gallery on Kudamm, too. In addition to that, VAG, Mercedes, and Mini have got their own galleries in the city as well.
Nice

I imagine once one set up the others followed as to not feel left out.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2016, 02:38 AM   #25
Nine Lives
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Austin Maxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Jason View Post
Nice

I imagine once one set up the others followed as to not feel left out.
It would be nice for the UK to take this stance as colours are all guess work at the moment,I expect there may be quite a few people take delivery without even seeing one in the flesh beforehand.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2016, 06:14 AM   #26
TomAce
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: M2 (F87)

Quote:
No worries, I'm so glad I've specced LBB - you see the highlights and shadows in my pic - you just don't get that with the white - looks flat IMHO.
Yeah, same impression I had on monday evening when I visited the BMW Haus. Metallic color really suits better to the M2 because it shows the shape of the body much more.
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 08:05 AM   #27
pochetemix
Private
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW 125i F20 and Cayenne V6.

I'll be in Berlin in two weeks, hope to see them.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2016, 12:23 PM   #28
///Jason
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4 20i S-Drive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Lives View Post
It would be nice for the UK to take this stance as colours are all guess work at the moment,I expect there may be quite a few people take delivery without even seeing one in the flesh beforehand.
More than likely. Some may see it on another XM car like I did but seeing the real deal is always the best.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2016, 11:34 PM   #29
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '16 M2 LBB

Quote:
Well Chris it looks like I won't have time now... Except for tonight when I had a little time spare! See attached!

As to the payment - I didn't know what this BMW Haus was. I initially thought it was like a small BMW museum or something & didn't have time to do research. However after visiting tonight I can confirm it is not a Dealers; it's literally a show room. As in just a fancy place on the Kurfürstendamm (lots of high end shops like channel, Porsche design e.c.t amongst others, Similar to London's Oxford Street) for BMW to show off it's latest & greatest.

Quick few thoughts:

Really aggressive and angular design - much more noticeable in real life than pics. The sides are especially impressive.

Car seems much more compact compared to what I was expecting - don't know why just does. However all that design in a tight package really does work and creates presence.

Exhaust diameter seems much bigger in person.

LBB looks great on M2 like it did on the X6M I saw at my dealers, really highlights curves / angles due to multiple tones. The white M2 looks dull next to it in my opinion. (Colour is very personal so each to their own though).

Interior seems nicely done, carbon trim has bumped texture when you pass your fingers over it.

Finally thanks to Bamowe for the initial heads up post - wouldn't have known it was there if not!
This looks so damn hot.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #30
King_Slayer
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

The hips don't lie!
Appreciate 0